Fat nigger pig thinks I'm going back to prison

RIP OPANA (Oxymorphone)

5c4eda5f6b446ab78d1629cd51ff1674.jpeg
Bout time, best I've been getting these off brand 10mg slow release jobbies. You have to rail a bunch then wait an hour to feel anything.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
where are the red 60s? I shouldnt be looking at this - gets my skin itching.
Youre right. This chart is old af. As far as i can remember the red 60s came out right around the time the time the original forumla 80s were changed and they put the first “tamper proof” coating on it (not the OP Formula), just the ones that you needed to lick and wipe off lol. Every shirt i owned was stained w that greenish coating at that time haha

I hear ya. Its bringing back good memories here too. Just as many horrible memories too though. Cant believe we sound like a buncha old men talking about the ‘ludes days.

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
I think the most I ever did was 100mg, which is 20 percocet cold-water extracted and probably put up my bum because I was worried about swallowing that much.

160 is just ridiculous. Those Purdue boys were definitely taking the piss near the end of the glory days.
They literally paid off hundreds of doctors and put out “medically peer reviewed” studies showing Oxy had the same abuse potential as Tylenol 3s and were “magnitudes less addictive than morphine”, knowing damn well what they were saying was bullshit. Even the doctors prescribing them knew what Oxycodone was. It wasnt a new drug. It was just a new pill. They knew theyd make so much money, it would be worth the lawsuits, which, in the end, it was. Because the Sackler Family are some of the richest people in the world even after a 6 Billion dollar loss in court.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
All the news talks about is how much stronger it is, but many users say it sucks?

What up wit dat, cuz?
Strength doesn’t equal quality of high. A fucking cheeseburger can have more calories than the finest filet

Real heroin, real oxycodone- the high is just so much better feeling than fentanyl, even if they take a higher dose.

Harry Powell

Lyndon Evans Superfan
I think the most I ever did was 100mg, which is 20 percocet cold-water extracted and probably put up my bum because I was worried about swallowing that much.

160 is just ridiculous. Those Purdue boys were definitely taking the piss near the end of the glory days.
Hell yeah brotherman. I fucking loved plugging opiates. Plugging heroin was amazing, the high would hit so quickly but still be smooth as fuck

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan

yea 160 seems nuts to me. but then the only time I ever used Opes was a short run of fucking around with some leftover meds my aunt and uncle had, 10s and 20s. Think the most I ever did was like one of each cold water extracted. I was glad when I ran out I didn't have access to more because I definitely would have, and that would have gotten me in trouble.