Fat chicks

Yeah, I'm not seeing what you're seeing, dog. They're fatter than ever in most of the US.
Plenty of land manatees still grazing around here, that's for sure. It's especially tragic when you see a younger fatty plodding around, with the jelly rolls and the enormous freak dumper. I mean sure, you're over forty, you've ground out a few love babies, and you just give up, that's almost understandable. But seeing a girl in her twenties hippo-ing around is just sad.

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
Those scooters were for the elderly at one point, now it’s all great big fat persons and many of them well below 45. I feel like now there’s much more fat women than men, like 4 to 1. I’m always shocked when I see a guy in decent shape dating / married to a big fat mess.
I believe that it’s likely 4.5 or 5 to 1. A lot of young women confuse curvy for morbid obesity. I recently saw a few who looked like beach balls with legs and still wore skimpy clothes. Last week I saw a ham beast that looked like the thing in the Mucinex commercials.

Beavis

My job has been making people come back to office and holy shit almost all women are fat now. Not like a little gut, but all out fat to the point many waddle.
Most people didn't want to come back to offices because they didn't want people to see how fat they go during work from home.