• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat "author" ready to muse about "prick" elon musk's mars excursions

"Never. Not. Ever."

Patrick thinks he can see into the future now. Go ahead, Piggy, explain all the breakthroughs and advances that may be discovered or invented over the next 50,000 years or longer.

"There is a ton we can learn there, children, and by we, I, mean, you, for, I already know all."
Not only that, but if you think about climate change, apparently humans can alter the earth's climate to make it unliveable without even trying but will "Never. Not. Ever." be able to figure out how to colonize a planet with a somewhat similar climate/atmosphere that is pretty close by. Humanity is definitely going to have to develop some kind of technology to maintain/alter our climate to keep it liveable and that kind of technology would be useful in colonizing another planet.

All speculative, of course, but it's really easy to see humanity developing colonization technology at some point. But not for Pat, who has spent a lot of time thinking about this.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
44 tweets of drivel and only one with more than 100 likes. Nobody listens to you, Patrick S. Tomlinson!

PS
We call you “Pig” here because you’re fat.

4BF94148-7B71-4C89-B274-91A2CDEABC85.jpeg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Not only that, but if you think about climate change, apparently humans can alter the earth's climate to make it unliveable without even trying but will "Never. Not. Ever." be able to figure out how to colonize a planet with a somewhat similar climate/atmosphere that is pretty close by. Humanity is definitely going to have to develop some kind of technology to maintain/alter our climate to keep it liveable and that kind of technology would be useful in colonizing another planet.

All speculative, of course, but it's really easy to see humanity developing colonization technology at some point. But not for Pat, who has spent a lot of time thinking about this.
I haven’t seen the fat pigs tweets, but global warming is one of the most important steps into colonizing Mars. We can create an atmosphere using it, which then make it possible for human beings to live on the planet not in a dome. NASA has released ideas of how to do all this years ago. It’s not even close to new or revolutionary in thought. He’s a fat retard who I’m pretty sure has read nothing about science and elected to take “domestic” classes in high school. So he could harass girls and get more free food. Sick and fat fuck.