• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fat "author" ready to muse about "prick" elon musk's mars excursions

P

potatopeeler63

This should be good

Screenshot 2021-10-31 at 1.17.22 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-10-31 at 1.10.03 PM.png

[MEDIA=streamable]v35th2[/MEDIA]

bonus ribs from some reddit atalker:

Screenshot 2021-10-31 at 1.15.09 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-10-31 at 1.15.15 PM.png

Screenshot 2021-10-31 at 1.14.41 PM.png

PerformaTive CruelTy

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
This should be good

View attachment 11329

View attachment 11325

bonus ribs from some reddit atalker:

View attachment 11327
View attachment 11328

View attachment 11326

PerformaTive CruelTy

the other day he was oinking about how Elon's wealth is "Fake". what is with these people and insisting anyone more successful than they are must be lying about it? Same bunch of dipshits who tried to claim Trump wasn't wealthy because they refused to count his non liquid assets. Another pat delusion.

he's right about one thing though. he doesn't have a Persona, he's this same shitty person all the time, offline or on. He doesn't even get the Irony that HE is the one who wants to hurt people for their own good, which is why he's suing the atalkers

Last edited:

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
If Elon virtue signaled left Pat would be a Musk ballwasher. Twitter told him to hate musk because Pat can’t think for himself. Pat has a strong hatred for ANYONE successful because he’s a massive failure. He’s 41 and has nothing to show for it, he refuses to work because he could only get a minimum wage customer service job at the most.

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I need to know what a fat, retarded, sci fi “author” has to say, from his hovel in Milwaukee. We should apparently fix Africa, most of Asia and South America before vastly increase the chances of humanities survival in the universe. I really need to hear why it’s more imperative we lift people out of their own shit, instead of protect ourselves against all of the potential natural disasters, including global warming. I’m sure his “thoughts” aren’t just pandering faggot shit to make retards, including himself, clap like trained seals.

Note- My phone autocorrected “faggots” to “Faggotsdid911”. I couldn’t be happier about this.

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
View attachment 11331

"we watch how the locals live, eat their food"
as he waddles 100 feet from his shitty gringo resort surrounding by rubes like himself
Reminder: he was sperging out on Twitter while he was here, and tried to “fool the atalkers” by posting pics once he’d already returned to his sty. The fact that this place made his vacation even mildly uncomfortable makes me so happy.

Fuck you, Patrick.