Fat Amy said she quit the Barbie movie cause it wasn't feminist enough

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
Feet guys make me sick. Whyd you have to write this @1950’s??!? Now i think of you as a Brony or a furry or some degenerate shit. I really like you too. FUCK!
All of my girlfriends have had good feet, I'd hold them to feel big (maybe even kiss them)

But it's like their tiny hands or wrists, I don't find them sexually attractive. I see footfetish guys akin to skatologists, they're just more mainstream accepted by the jerk-off perverted, it's a gross thing to focus on

EraGodless

All of my girlfriends have had good feet, I'd hold them to feel big (maybe even kiss them)

But it's like their tiny hands or wrists, I don't find them sexually attractive. I see footfetish guys akin to skatologists, they're just more mainstream accepted by the jerk-off perverted, it's a gross thing to focus on
jamie-lynn-spears-dan-schneider-94.jpg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Watch it be a complete success at the box office.

An anecdote on the relative quality of Barbie media: I was babysitting for my brother (suuurreee) some years ago, and the one show his daughter and I could agree on was this CGI Barbie show on netflix. For a kids show it was well written and structured, had some more adult-oriented humor than I expected (not vulgar, just subtler than kids stuff) and a few clever movie references. I hope some other Brothaman has seen this and can back me up, I'd be ever so embarrassed if it's total shit and I created a false memory to justify watching a Barbie cartoon.

Cyberatorquer

Five Sink Gangster Cribs
An anecdote on the relative quality of Barbie media: I was babysitting for my brother (suuurreee) some years ago, and the one show his daughter and I could agree on was this CGI Barbie show on netflix. For a kids show it was well written and structured, had some more adult-oriented humor than I expected (not vulgar, just subtler than kids stuff) and a few clever movie references. I hope some other Brothaman has seen this and can back me up, I'd be ever so embarrassed if it's total shit and I created a false memory to justify watching a Barbie cartoon.
You are mentally ill, child.

Seek professional help.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I hope the opposite.
:colin_sm: