• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fashionista Pat on the importance of wearing well-fitting clothes

Slackjawed Cow

I laugh at them because they're all the same.
Forum Clout
Ironically The Sperm King is what truckers all over Wisconsin called his father.
1714940137678.png

EraGodless

Forum Clout
He clearly doesn't know how to tie a tie. If Dan were here, I'd ask if Pat wore one to the contempt hearing.
Oddly enough, that wasn't one of Tommy Tomlinson's specialties-- he once got his tie caught in a glory hole. It was whole big thing. Fire and rescue were called. After the near death experience, Tommy"'s primary care physician recommended that he stop wearing ties abd sucking strange cocks from the men's bathroom stalls- especially while wearing a tie (he was wearing a bolo tie at the time having just finished riding a bull and then being ridden by a bull). Tommy, not wanting to give up sucking cock, swore to his doctor from that day forward, he'll never wear a tie again (bolo or otherwise). While the doctor was ultimately satisfied with the concession, unfortunately, Tommy's soon to be born sons were never taught how to tie a tie or even know when it was even appropriate to wear one. For papa Tomlinson, not teaching his two sons the most basic od duties a father could teach their son(s), was completely worth the risk of preventing one of them from dying by strangulation with a strange man's dick in their mouth-

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout
View attachment 197327

yes, this same Patrick:
View attachment 197328
View attachment 197332
View attachment 197333
View attachment 197331
View attachment 197334
View attachment 197338

and of course his woman's suit
View attachment 197336

Reminder there isn't a SINGLE thing he claims to be the "victim" of that he doesn't do onto others.

him not uploading pictures anymore is a tacit admission that he's grotesque-looking, he surrendered.

Sometimes I feel pity for him when I see his photos all laid out like this. But then I remember what a vicious cunt he is

Uncle J’s Sink Emporium

Enjoy prison, Y’munkoke
Forum Clout
lmao Leslie from the top ropes. Although I'm not sure you can call Pat's comment homophobic, but only because I can't tell what he's even going for with that. Tailors are Vietnamese or old Italian men. Hairdressers and designers are the "gay" fashion occupations. What a fruit.
He doesn’t know because they don’t have tailors at Kohl’s

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
He clearly doesn't know how to tie a tie. If Dan were here, I'd ask if Pat wore one to the contempt hearing.
Probably refuses to buy a shirt where the top button fastens anyway.
Just look at pats floppy pant legs.

That suit fits like absolute shit and he walks like such an awkward faggot. He looks like he's walking through a muddy field.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
bae8b1627af638d5a692eacac6ddc5fa.jpg

Reminder: It's one thing to take a selfie or to want to have someone take a photo of you. It's another whole world of ego to choose to share that photo publicly and proudly.

Just looking at his photos lets me know he thinks he's the shit and no one will ever convince him otherwise. Shocker how his life is playing out.

Last edited:
Forum Clout
bae8b1627af638d5a692eacac6ddc5fa.jpg

Reminder: It's one thing to take a selfie or to want to have someone take a photo of you. It's another whole world of ego to choose to share that photo publicly and proudly.

Just looking at his photos lets me know he thinks he's the shit and no one will ever convince him otherwise. Shocker how his life is playing out.
And it's another whole world of delusion when you see that sitting across from you, take the photo, look at it, and not to delete it and try again.

Or to let him leave the hotel with you, if he's going to dress like that.

edit: It probably goes without saying, but were he just a normal, every day person, this level of cattiness is kind of gross and unwarranted. I can even get close to feeling bad for a moment, on some level, but then quickly remember what a colossal asshole this is.