• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Farmer Leslie vs Patrick the Pig, May 2024

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
A sentence Pat can never truthfully say.
Sure he can. He was on the honor roll and watched and analyzed 14 Kubrick movies in a Film 101 class. The rest of it, including what he majored in, when he graduated and even which college he attended are lost in the haze though but, I mean, who remembers where they went to college, am I right?

JebJoh

Forum Clout
I forgot about this. He always has to play it all ways... "I've done the farm life but knew, even at a young age, that I was far too cosmopolitan for it (but I did it - I've got field-cred!!)... so I moved to - Florida. And became a deadbeat dad. And moved to - welp, back to a hovel in Wisconsin."
Same bullshit with his geek personality. Sure I’m a geek but a hard drinking, bar brawling alcoholic tough guy who just happens to like the green lantern.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout
a hard drinking, bar brawling alcoholic tough guy who just happens to like the green lantern
Screenshot_1.png