Far-right comedian at center of Penn State protests playing Orlando tonight

1666968941381.png

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
Define "successful." Chrissie Mayr is probably the only one who could hack it as an actual working standup. Maybe Geno and the crippled midget lady.
Geno, solely because he can’t stop himself from drinking and saying nigger AS much, has pretty much been exiled. He already wasn’t well liked, but starting a fight with his Jew meal ticket was probably the dumbest thing possible. He was making him money, and getting him real gigs. In return, he asked him to not be wasted all the time, and maybe tone down the niggers. Geno threw a fit. Chrithie Mayr would have better odds running in the track. I assume the owner of the talent makes a decent penny. She’s also exiled herself with her right wing grifter shit.

Is that headband thing supposed to be this Geno faggot's trademark or something? It'd be less queer if he just cut to the chase and wrapped a huge limp penis around his head. And since when is Andy a "comedian"? He's a failed shock radio second banana who used to do funny voices, he's no comedian. I wish the "Comedians Of The Compound" would do a Great White-style pyro display, so the venue could burn down with them and every single attendee inside.

G

Lila Hart is apparently the girl/"comedian" on the left in this picture.

5Rq1XTa.jpeg

Nana must have been confused and thought she was a child.
That midget thing has been on kill tony before and all her jokes were about her weirdly shaped body as I recall it