Family Guy COVID-19 Vaccine Awareness PSA

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
The first 3 seasons were funny, then it went downhill and then a few seasons later became some of the most unfunny godawful shit on television. This might be worst thing I've ever seen come out of the show in it's entire run.

Seth whatever-his-fucking-name-is, I don't even remember the creators name, he got way up his own ass and way into the Hollywood machine. Started working his preachy shit into the show. Honestly, I hate the guy, I thinks he's the most unbearable person on earth. He's smug, thinks he's an intellectual, and thinks his politics are absolute truth. He's basically Fat Rick if Rick was successful, had an okay sense of humor and wasn't fat.

cardwell

00167c3a6553a688be6d3a1ea96ddbc9.jpg

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Seth whatever-his-fucking-name-is, I don't even remember the creators name, he got way up his own ass and way into the Hollywood machine. Started working his preachy shit into the show. Honestly, I hate the guy, I thinks he's the most unbearable person on earth. He's smug, thinks he's an intellectual, and thinks his politics are absolute truth. He's basically Fat Rick if Rick was successful, had an okay sense of humor and wasn't fat.
He's one of the biggest douchebags in Hollywood. I remember around Season 4 a lot of episodes started getting political an it was trying to force liberal talking points down your throats. One of the last episode I remember seeing was when Lois goes to work for Fox News and the whole episode is just compalning about how bias Fox is (no fucking shit). Ted is also one of the worst fucking movies I've ever seen.

Clint Ruin

I'm sorry, who are you?
He's one of the biggest douchebags in Hollywood. I remember around Season 4 a lot of episodes started getting political an it was trying to force liberal talking points down your throats. One of the last episode I remember seeing was when Lois goes to work for Fox News and the whole episode is just compalning about how bias Fox is (no fucking shit). Ted is also one of the worst fucking movies I've ever seen.

He might also have the most punchable face ever. The fuck is up with that constant "I'm so clever" smirk. I seriously irrationally hate that man.