#FalseFlag #AlexJonesWasRight #DemocratsAreTheProblem

G

I hate him

IMG_20220527_191615.jpg

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
What’s SO hard to understand about this? The MSM media (CNN, NBC, NYT) continually promote LIES about guns in order to scare AMERICANS. Their LIBERAL agenda has never been more apparent. They are working with democrats in order to take away any OPPOSITION to the government. Free speech and Guns are ROOTED in American society. They want that gone. I don’t. You don’t care?? FUCK YOU!!!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

The liberal MEDIA continually takes advantage of tragedies to push its AGENDA. They want nothing more than to be able to push the American people around. Some of us fight back. All of you, sit at your computers eating McDonald’s like FAGGOTS. They use FEAR to scare people into believing the GUNS are the problem. They want to spread white HATE to make themselves feel better. Better about something THEY had NOTHING to do with. They attack anyone who opposes them. They attacked President Trump, they attacked Gavin, they attacked AntH, they attacked me. They’re going to attack YOU. You won’t care though. You’ll just sit in the same room, STARING at a wall with DROOL in your mouth.🤣🤣🤣

The real problem is a bunch of SHIT DICK millennials would rather sit around in a room all day then go out and do something. They resent the people around them. They resent the world. They act on that resentment. In the most VILE ways possible. If we don’t STAND, America will be lost forever. I won’t let that happen.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

#STANDAMERICA #2A #1A #PROUDBOOMER

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
What’s SO hard to understand about this? The MSM media (CNN, NBC, NYT) continually promote LIES about guns in order to scare AMERICANS. Their LIBERAL agenda has never been more apparent. They are working with democrats in order to take away any OPPOSITION to the government. Free speech and Guns are ROOTED in American society. They want that gone. I don’t. You don’t care?? FUCK YOU!!!!🖕🏻🖕🏻🖕🏻

The liberal MEDIA continually takes advantage of tragedies to push its AGENDA. They want nothing more than to be able to push the American people around. Some of us fight back. All of you, sit at your computers eating McDonald’s like FAGGOTS. They use FEAR to scare people into believing the GUNS are the problem. They want to spread white HATE to make themselves feel better. Better about something THEY had NOTHING to do with. They attack anyone who opposes them. They attacked President Trump, they attacked Gavin, they attacked AntH, they attacked me. They’re going to attack YOU. You won’t care though. You’ll just sit in the same room, STARING at a wall with DROOL in your mouth.🤣🤣🤣

The real problem is a bunch of SHIT DICK millennials would rather sit around in a room all day then go out and do something. They resent the people around them. They resent the world. They act on that resentment. In the most VILE ways possible. If we don’t STAND, America will be lost forever. I won’t let that happen.🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

#STANDAMERICA #2A #1A #PROUDBOOMER
:image_9247_lg:

It's Pundit Joe, the dumbest of all the many faces of Joe. Mindlessly parroting every single right-wing meme while simultaneously living the life of a welfare nigger. He spends his days eating, tweeting and sitting around playing the music of his long-ago youth in a sad attempt to pretend he's in the "music business". As niggerish as it gets.