Faker tough guy, Pat or BroJoe?

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
I don't think Joe has that old man strength a lot of guys from his generation have because he's done no manual labor to maintain it. That said being a shit head dago from long Island that sold coke is bound to have actually been in a fight or two in his life and I think he'd fuck Rick up. They'd both probably be gassed out before one could knock the other out.

1073waaf

The ONLY station that REALLY ROCKS!
joePat.jpg

AliceWorquer

Fat bitch with faggot tits
Whatever the outcome it would be a hell of a fight to watch. I think Patrick really does have a lot of that explosive retard rage bubbling away under the surface, so he might be able to get a psychological edge if he came out swinging, but he's also a doughy, noodle armed faggot so who knows. I actually think Patrick is capable of killing someone if he flipped out and got violent. Like he definitely has it in him to throttle someone to death, or do something insane in a blind rage, but I also have no doubt that he could be physically subdued by anybody in half decent physical shape who wasn't scared of him freaking out like a maniac. He'd be hyperventilating like Mel Gibson the entire time out of anger and as long as Joe could avoid taking the brunt of his wild flailing I think he could be taken down, it would just be a messy and ridiculous bout of greasy pig wrestling. He'd be grabbing and swinging and flopping around like an idiot until he tuckered himself out. It would effectively be the same as subduing an autistic meltdown. Plus I don't believe Patrick has ever been punched in the face, or even actually punched anyone else before. There's a good chance would break his slender, womanly hand on the side of Joe's thick skull with the first swing that connects.

Joe has almost certainly seen more real physical altercations than Patrick, considering he's a garbage cumia, but he's also bow-legged old man now. He does look more frail than Patrick. With preparation I think Joe could win, but if it happened tomorrow Joe's victory would be contingent on whether or not he had a heart attack mid fight.