“Fair for women?”: Trans runner earns ninth medal at women’s Para Athletics World Championships

1692141578252.png

DAMN THIS DUDE IS FAST

TRANS SUPERIORITY - WOMEN SUCK
1692141640938.png
1692141651132.png

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
This is solely the fault of women and liberals. Fuck ‘em. Women sports is a joke anyways.

I wish there were as many trannies in women's sports as the media tries to make it seem. Typical female chicken little hysteria and exaggerations to suit their agenda to preserve female only spaces. "WoMeN aRe bEiNg CaNcElLeD!" Notice that no one complains about FTM trannies, because they don't threaten female only spaces.

I'll bet even now after so many cocks have been chopped off that no more then one out of every 1,000 athletes in competitive women sports is a tranny. Notice that no one in the media or spokescunts like Riley Gaines will ever say what the proportion actually is.

They also complain about having to see penises in the locker room, but when they do shit like breastfeeding in public or naked protests and slut walks, they tell everybody to just deal with it and that it's just a natural piece of skin. Women's sports are so full of dykes, apparently the a straight women don't mind being leered at by predatory dykes in the locker room who want to fuck the shit out of them with a strap on. They probably like the secret attention. I'm sure the trannies mind their own business in the locker room more than the dykes do. I can't believe I'm sticking up for trannies, but that's how much I despise women's sports and their never ending complaints (I guess I could have left out the word sports).

The irony is even though I want women's sports to be utterly destroyed, there will never be enough trannies to actually do it. On the other hand, plenty of men's college teams have been destroyed and eliminated, especially the more minor sports like wrestling, but even more major ones like baseball and football have disappeared from a quite a few colleges. Virtually every college and high school in America has more women's sports than men's sports, even when there's no football team, which is the usual excuse for the imbalance (since football has such a huge roster, ignoring the fact that men's football and basketball are the only sports that ever make money for colleges).

Title IX actually allows colleges to set the male to female athlete ratio based on interest levels, but they never do because it wouldn't work in women's favor. I'm sure that at both the high school and college level, a much higher percentage of men get cut from teams than women. If you have a pulse, you can get on a lot of women's teams desperate to fill the roster. These ungrateful bitches don't realize how good they have it, or they do but won't admit it.

Notice that you keep hearing the same tranny athlete's names in the media over and over again. It seems like there's no more than a dozen in "high level" (LOL) women's sports. Lia Thomas is my new hero, only because the enemy of my enemy is my friend. (Still wouldn't.)

Last edited:

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I wish there were as many trannies in women's sports as the media tries to make it seem. Typical female chicken little hysteria and exaggerations to suit their agenda to preserve female only spaces. "WoMeN aRe bEiNg CaNcElLeD!" Notice that no one complains about FTM trannies, because they don't threaten female only spaces.

I'll bet even now after so many cocks have been chopped off that no more then one out of every 1,000 athletes in competitive women sports is a tranny. Notice that no one in the media or spokescunts like Riley Gaines will ever say what the proportion actually is.

They also complain about having to see penises in the locker room, but when they do shit like breastfeeding in public or naked protests and slut walks, they tell everybody to just deal with it and that it's just a natural piece of skin. Women's sports are so full of dykes, apparently the a straight women don't mind being leered at by predatory dykes in the locker room who want to fuck the shit out of them with a strap on. They probably like the secret attention. I'm sure the trannies mind their own business in the locker room more than the dykes do. I can't believe I'm sticking up for trannies, but that's how much I despise women's sports and their never ending complaints (I guess I could have left out the word sports).

The irony is even though I want women's sports to be utterly destroyed, there will never be enough trannies to actually do it. On the other hand, plenty of men's college teams have been destroyed and eliminated, especially the more minor sports like wrestling, but even more major ones like baseball and football have disappeared from a quite a few colleges. Virtually every college and high school in America has more women's sports than men's sports, even when there's no football team, which is the usual excuse for the imbalance (since football has such a huge roster, ignoring the fact that men's football and basketball are the only sports that ever make money for colleges).

Title IX actually allows colleges to set the male to female athlete ratio based on interest levels, but they never do because it wouldn't work in women's favor. I'm sure that at both the high school and college level, a much higher percentage of men get cut from teams than women. If you have a pulse, you can get on a lot of women's teams desperate to fill the roster. These ungrateful bitches don't realize how good they have it, or they do but won't admit it.

Notice that you keep hearing the same tranny athlete's names in the media over and over again. It seems like there's no more than a dozen in "high level" (LOL) women's sports. Lia Thomas is my new hero, only because the enemy of my enemy is my friend. (Still wouldn't.)
Your phone cut out, dude