• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggots at some faggot’s wedding

G

LOL his height has a Snopes page:

[URL unfurl="true"]https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/joe-rogan-height-sky/[/URL]

And those are the worst fucking counterarguments ever.

"Here's a photo of Joe Rogan next to Conor McGregor proving Joe is 5'8"! You can't see their feet, Connor would most likely be barefoot since he was fighting, and Joe is a presenter meaning he'd be wearing shoes. Shitty fact checking. That site's worthless.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
Forum Clout
rogan.jpg

WhereWeAt

Forum Clout
I've never seethed while typing FAGGOT as much as I am right now. Everything about this is gay. I wonder if, at some point during the reception, they all looked over their shoulders 3x and breathed a sigh of relief knowing a fight won't break out while they're wearing ties.

Here's everything you need to know about Lex Fridman summed up in his own words:

You autists should save that video for when daddy Rogan tries to take it down.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
I've never seethed while typing FAGGOT as much as I am right now. Everything about this is gay. I wonder if, at some point during the reception, they all looked over their shoulders 3x and breathed a sigh of relief knowing a fight won't break out while they're wearing ties.

Here's everything you need to know about Lex Fridman summed up in his own words:

You autists should save that video for when daddy Rogan tries to take it down.

I was expecting Joe to tear up and start a weed-induced rant on the beauty of art and why it's important to express yourself.