• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggots at some faggot’s wedding

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
FA7B0BB7-FC65-4A18-B18F-F57F902D88E0.jpeg

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
Nigga did everything he could to not look like a dwarf little gremlin with the hormones and hair transplant.

View attachment 16272

View attachment 16273
View attachment 16274

The giant head and bubble gut make him look even shorter now.
Got that Aaron Berg smolfag/manletic look. The forced perspective of every picture looking down on his head doesn't help either.

May not be able to get taller but can get Elon hair somewhere, ainna?

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I cannot believe that Schaub or Rogan are 100% White. They both look like Al Qaedas or some other mongrel type. And Rogan when he was younger was a flaming queer who must have had his manager or a publicist give him a professional makeover to act less queer. Hollywood learned its lesson from Rock Hudson, that as long as you don't get AIDS you can fit in with normal people no matter how queer you act.

I just fucking laugh when young people think that these guys, especially Rogan, are models of masculinity.

Snake

Forum Clout
I cannot believe that Schaub or Rogan are 100% White. They both look like Al Qaedas or some other mongrel type. And Rogan when he was younger was a flaming queer who must have had his manager or a publicist give him a professional makeover to act less queer. Hollywood learned its lesson from Rock Hudson, that as long as you don't get AIDS you can fit in with normal people no matter how queer you act.

I just fucking laugh when young people think that these guys, especially Rogan, are models of masculinity.
Rogan looks like he's a drop middle eastern. He's clearly taken miles of cock.

images (1).jpg

los-angeles-california-usa-12th-october-1994-comedianactor-joe-rogan-attends-hardball-goes-to-...jpg
los-angeles-california-usa-12th-october-1994-comedianactor-joe-rogan-attends-hardball-goes-to-...jpg
gettyimages-113602097-612x612.jpg