Faggot

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
I hate women but wouldn't complain if one jerked me off, especially if they're not fat.

A thin Asian woman can jerk me off until I pass out.
As long as they shut up while they'ee servicing you, amirite? Some of those chinks won't stop flapping their gums, and it's not about anything sexy. I don't want to hear about what your cat puked up, lady, just make my dick puke, lickety spit.

Last edited:

Build Black Better

I know a guy who went to see a play with his girlfriend (now wife) and during the intermission told her he needed to shit and popped into a rub and tug for a quick handie. Then it was straight back to singing wizards or whatever the fuck.
He didn't give a shit about the singing at that point. He just wanted to see more wizard's sleeves and wanted to fuck whatever in his secret state of euphoria.

Build Black Better

What a massive faggot.
“Help! Police help! She touched my wee wee!!”
Considering that usually only Johns get punished in a raid (sometimes because of the way the law is written), I'd say turnabout is fair play. Drug dealers get punished a lot worse than drug users. Let's be consistent. Better yet, let's make it legal just like we've done with drugs. Oh yeah, women who are dead fish in bed (almost all of them) don't want the competition. Nice leverage stupid.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Considering that usually only Johns get punished in a raid (sometimes because of the way the law is written), I'd say turnabout is fair play. Drug dealers get punished a lot worse than drug users. Let's be consistent. Better yet, let's make it legal just like we've done with drugs. Oh yeah, women who are dead fish in bed (almost all of them) don't want the competition. Nice leverage stupid.
Are you a kiwi, or a cumtown faggot?

G

Even bigger faggot
Screenshot_20230816-210514_X.jpg