Faggot

Stealthygeekfan

SHE'S A NIGGER!!
Michael-Imperioli.jpg

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans

"Any of you RACISTS are banned from watching the Sopranos! And White Lotus... wait, you weren't gonna watch it anyway? Well you're also banned from watching Goodfellas!... YES I'm in it!... The guy in two scenes, he says 2 lines... He gets shot... IT'S MY BIGGEST MOVIE YES I'M IN IT!"

Great actor and knows a lot about film, but just another in the cavalcade of Pedowood psychos who think they and their opinions are important to humanity. Take away the Sopranos and he's a nothing.

Shit on Steve if you want, but while he's 90 IQ he's seems way closer to a normal guy you could have a drink with.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Imperioli was one of those hardcore Buddhist celebrities that defended the Dalai Lama wanting to suck on that kid's tongue like a pervert freak in public. Guy is a total nutcase in real life and married some jew and had a son with her. I still laugh at his son vandalizing a bunch of jewish buildings or whatever and getting caught and trying to blame it on "White hate". Hey rabbi.....whatcha doing?

Single Action Army

We ain't goon hooligans we Maloonigans
Imperioli was one of those hardcore Buddhist celebrities that defended the Dalai Lama wanting to suck on that kid's tongue like a pervert freak in public. Guy is a total nutcase in real life and married some jew and had a son with her. I still laugh at his son vandalizing a bunch of jewish buildings or whatever and getting caught and trying to blame it on "White hate". Hey rabbi.....whatcha doing?

Jews getting caught doing anti-jewish vandalism. Name a more iconic duo.