Faggot

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
61EF2FA7-6F3A-4E3D-AAAE-6DF246690322.png

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Another bullshit conservative... like Fatrick!

Who's also a latent homosexual... like Fatrick!

I love his "change my mind" videos where this 40 year old man goes to college campuses and totally owns unprepared teenagers at debates.
I kinda like Tucker, but he does the same bullshit where he interviews a feminist or a fag or whatever and does that "wtf are you saying" expression. So impressive.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
Another bullshit conservative... like Fatrick!

Who's also a latent homosexual... like Fatrick!

I kinda like Tucker, but he does the same bullshit where he interviews a feminist or a fag or whatever and does that "wtf are you saying" expression. So impressive.

fetchimage.jpeg

Remember when he refused to go after Hunter Biden, he knows which side his bread is buttered.

He's no different from the rest, controlled opposition.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
View attachment 58669

Remember when he refused to go after Hunter Biden, he knows which side his bread is buttered.

He's no different from the rest, controlled opposition.
tucker.jpg

Yay, he's going to dress down some lefty raving lunatic with pink hair! Yay Tucker! Yay Fox!

I've seen a photo of him wearing the Freemason pendant and hat. I can't find the thing now, but he's totally fake. He's said some things that would've gotten him taken off air, but it didn't happen. Easy red flag.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
tucker.jpg

Yay, he's going to dress down some lefty raving lunatic with pink hair! Yay Tucker! Yay Fox!

I've seen a photo of him wearing the Freemason pendant and hat. I can't find the thing now, but he's totally fake. He's said some things that would've gotten him taken off air, but it didn't happen. Easy red flag.
I can imagine Brother Joe watching Tucker clapping his hooves together and mooing in all the right places, rubes the lot of them.

Last edited:

Queefer Sutherland

Fix me, Josh!
After Trump lost, Fox News went the way of the faggot and turned right back into Tipper Gore with their "weed and video games cause school shootings" bullshit. I'm not sure how faggoty they were when Trump was in office because I didn't watch TV when he was president.