• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot

BudDickman

Forum Clout
Back on Reddit, we'd always make fun of faggot redditors in the main subs who'd look into our post history for ammo after we made fun of them.

That's what Dan has done here. No actual rebuttal to anything I've said, just... "oh yeah? Well in your post history you said something embarrassing! So take that!"

He's become such a faggot he's using reddit-tier moves now. Next he'll be making fun of me for being in my parents basement.
Thanks for bringing up Reddit, because that post Dan dug up belongs in r/theredpill, right under "How To Destroy Every Shit Test - A Comprehensive Guide".

Jenna

The Mix 94.9 $3000 Fugitive
Forum Clout
Is this guy serious? I think I've used pick up lines once, maybe twice and got the same "did you really just use a pick up line on me, loser?" insta-strikeout. Then again, maybe if this incel gets some asian puss he'll leave Mew alone.

Compliment their outfit, in a heterosexual way. No "those shoes are a MOOD sister" fag shit. No being sexual or mean, maybe a little playful cockiness but keep it fun. Figure out whatever retarded girl fashion "vibe" she was going for that night, and find a sexually ambiguous way to say she really pulls that vibe off. If she smiles and says thank you, offer to buy her a drink.

There's no quicker way to make a strange woman warm up to you than by telling her she did a good job at shopping.

G

Is this guy serious? I think I've used pick up lines once, maybe twice and got the same "did you really just use a pick up line on me, loser?" insta-strikeout. Then again, maybe if this incel gets some asian puss he'll leave Mew alone.

Compliment their outfit, in a heterosexual way. No "those shoes are a MOOD sister" fag shit. No being sexual or mean, maybe a little playful cockiness but keep it fun. Figure out whatever retarded girl fashion "vibe" she was going for that night, and find a sexually ambiguous way to say she really pulls that vibe off. If she smiles and says thank you, offer to buy her a drink.

There's no quicker way to make a strange woman warm up to you than by telling her she did a good job at shopping.
Nah in the next post I clarified that I didnt mean a cliche pickup line, I even said what you said about complimentimg their outfit.

Dan just took the post out of context like the jew journalist he is.

FatPatsBaps

Charming, funny, and witty, atalker.
Forum Clout
If she smiles and says thank you, offer to buy her a drink.

tenor.gif

ChildSpitTake

"He's ducking through the alleys!"
Forum Clout
I'm not here to reinvent the wheel or act like that Mystery faggot from the 2000s. The key to picking up women is to wear a Hollywood Hogan feather boa and neg them the whole night. Stick to the fundamentals, the Tucker Max shit only works on really insecure girls.
So you're saying I should use my Ric Flair robe instead, right?

FatPatsBaps

Forum Clout
I'm not here to reinvent the wheel or act like that Mystery faggot from the 2000s. The key to picking up women is to wear a Hollywood Hogan feather boa and neg them the whole night. Stick to the fundamentals, the Tucker Max shit only works on really insecure girls.

You really think Mystery looks like a faggot?

fafafa.jpg

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Forum Clout

I complimented a cute girl's clothes once with a simple, "Your outfit's sharp" and she almost slipped on her own squirt.

FatPatsBaps

Forum Clout
81EGOmOGSYL._RI_.jpg

Wasn't that the whole reason this shit got crazy? These three dorks look like me and my two ugly friends! Wow, maybe I don't need to be conventionally handsome to crush hot babes, I can just do what this guy says!
He, along with Neil Strauss, were really the mainstream PUAs in the 2000s. Then their popularity died off and along came RSD to fill the void.

Now PUA has been rebranded as self-help (or self-development) because a lot of them were getting bad publicity (misogyny, sexual harrassment).

This thread reminds me of this classic