• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot pedophile gets awful neck tattoo.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Can I ask what you do for a living? I can respect someone who has them and has their own hustle but neck (and especially face) tatts always said to me "I've never had (and never will have) a grown-up job."
Stone restoration, i work for my uncles firm. I worked for them after i left school for a couple of years, then moved to a nearby city where i worked behind the bar in a couple of nightclubs my friend helped run. I left the city and returned home in 2016 and have been working for my uncle again ever since.

Visible tattoos are fine for the most part as long as you don't work in offices or retail, and even then.. most companies have loads of purple haired hambeasts working in HR these days, so it's a lot more lax.

I always wanted a lot of tattoos when i was a kid, and decided to go ahead with it in my 20's. I got all mine before it became fashionable to have loads of tattoos, now i want rid of them because every faggot has full sleeves, chest pieces etc... I'm stuck with them now though.

G

Stone restoration, i work for my uncles firm. I worked for them after i left school for a couple of years, then moved to a nearby city where i worked behind the bar in a couple of nightclubs my friend helped run. I left the city and returned home in 2016 and have been working for my uncle again ever since.

Visible tattoos are fine for the most part as long as you don't work in offices or retail, and even then.. most companies have loads of purple haired hambeasts working in HR these days, so it's a lot more lax.

I always wanted a lot of tattoos when i was a kid, and decided to go ahead with it in my 20's. I got all mine before it became fashionable to have loads of tattoos, now i want rid of them because every faggot has full sleeves, chest pieces etc... I'm stuck with them now though.
Yeah, that's respectable. I shouldn't be such a narrow-minded judgemental prick probably.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
Yeah, that's respectable. I shouldn't be such a narrow-minded judgemental prick probably.
Nah, being judgemental is fine.. I'm the same myself to be honest witcha. It's not a bad job, the lads i work with are pretty funny and the money isn't bad. At the moment we're working on some houses in Whitby that a guy rents out, we think someone is doing a grow in one of them as it stinks of weed near the back of the house and an upstairs window is always open. I'm tempted to send the apprentice up on some ladders to have a look around.

G

Nah, being judgemental is fine.. I'm the same myself to be honest witcha. It's not a bad job, the lads i work with are pretty funny and the money isn't bad. At the moment we're working on some houses in Whitby that a guy rents out, we think someone is doing a grow in one of them as it stinks of weed near the back of the house and an upstairs window is always open. I'm tempted to send the apprentice up on some ladders to have a look around.
Check the meter I guess. They'd be burning a shitload of electricity with the lights needed.

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
I know a producer in Scotland who had a decent sized grow setup somewhere in his house. His wife had some sort of work done in their kitchen and when he came home they’d stolen all of his plants and jars. Not like he could call the cops about it I guess.