• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot of the Day: Dave Grohl

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
Forum Clout
But Shellac is trash, it’s a tough one man.
I'll not go beyond the A-side of Big Black's Songs About Fucking in a defense of Albini as a recording artist.
But that skinny four-eyed-faggot produced some great records.

EDIT: At Action Park is pretty good. Terraform has its moments.

Chive Turkey

Erock Army Deserter
Forum Clout
I'm old enough to have lived through the 1990s and I assure you, past 1991, no one but mall chicks cared about Nirvana
Nirvana was an okay band that's attracted a wildly disproportionate level of adulation after Kurt toetriggered himself. It's created the impression that Ko-fucking-bain was a visionary who singlehandedly invented the grunge genre, when he wasn't even the best singer in his category. Cornell, Vedder and Lane ran circles around him in terms of talent and range.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
David Gruel

2014_+4_27_10_51.jpg
LOD

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
Fucking guy is embarrassing af. It's like seeing someone's dad's cover band. Who the fuck goes to see this shit live?