• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot of the Day: Dave Grohl

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
David Gruel

2014_+4_27_10_51.jpg

I never minded Dave Grohl until he started showing up EVERYWHERE, ALL THE TIME, like he was appointed as Official Ambassador Of Rock And Roll or something. I mean, who died and made him...oh, yeah, right. That guy.
Yeah but he was their 20th drummer, it was Novoselic’s game to lose in terms of coming out ahead in popularity, but he looks like a bald mongoloid so that’s on him for getting overshadowed by a horse toothed faggot.

fenrir

Holding hands in a circle of N-words
Yeah but he was their 20th drummer, it was Novoselic’s game to lose in terms of coming out ahead in popularity, but he looks like a bald mongoloid so that’s on him for getting overshadowed by a horse toothed faggot.
In fairness, Grohl was their best drummer (not counting Dale Crover who was on loan from the Melvins). I love Nirvana's early stuff best (Bleach, some of Incesticide) but I have to admit that Chad Channing isn't exactly setting the world on fire these days.