• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Faggot is perched on his soapbox tweeting about Louis CK.

G

[SIZE=13px]100%. It was a Gawker blind item in like 2011 or 2012, and literally everyone knew exactly who it was even when other comedians tried to claim it was them to endear themselves to Louis[/SIZE]

Exactly. I knew about in 2010/11, if not earlier, and I’m not even welcomed into the comedians inner circle with the likes of Chappelle, Burr and Tomlinson.
Who the fuck do you think you are child, lumping no talents like Burr and Chappelle in with Tomlinson? Quietly, wait quietly.

stealthygeek

Reminder: Vincent D'Onofrio blocked Patrick
Forum Clout
842-D5774-9-BC7-4-C68-A1-C8-BB3-AA36-DC2-A9.jpg
Wrong again, child.

22047f2599b05b92f372ed948171bcb4.jpg

Ant_It_Fun

Big Time
Forum Clout
You'd think if he really believed his own shit he'd drive up to Madison and protest the venue when Louie is there. Instead he'll tweet from the fart couch, going back to this a few times in the days leading up to July 25th. Slacktivist faggot.

Comedy On State won't tolerate any of his crybully shenanigans. They run a really tight ship, yo.

Harry Powell

Bruce is more helpful to Defendants than Plaintiff
Forum Clout

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
I don’t remember that any of them said “i didn’t give Louie consent” but this idiot just wrote “more often than not they didn’t”. If they verbally told Louie yes, but in their minds said no, then how is Louie going to know it’s a no. Patrick is problematic. “It’s good for me but not for thee”, I legit think he’s jealous women agreed to watch Louie jerk off and his wife won’t even agree to let him watch Tyrone jerk off.

Last edited:

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Forum Clout
You were never at risk of being a victim tubby
Oh how wrong you are child. Pat is definitely the victim of bad parenting. How else could explain why a 41 year old man living in abject poverty has the narcissistic attitude of a 13 year old rich kid who’s parents gave him an AmEx with a $50,000 limit for Christmas.