• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fafafooey's wife made him give most of his "pieces" away

Forum Clout
Gary is a poseur not a collector. He just has a massive collection of stuff he never uses. Like a woman collecting tons of dresses or shoes. Or Leno or Seinfeld with their enormous car collection of vehicles that barely get driven. He basically own a bunch of records to show everyone how 'cool' and 'sophisticated' he is but instead comes across like a dweeb.
It was like a collection put together by the staff at a small public library in a typical Midwestern suburb in 1999. Sometimes you can ascertain things about people based on their musical tastes, and with Gary, the only conclusion one can reach is that he's obviously a boring dullard.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
He has collections because he made too much money for the small amount of work he did. He probably owned 20 records before he got married.
Nah. Gary worked at WNBC and other radio stations when they played vinyl still. He's probably got walls of tapes and records that he lifted back home from the radio station collection. That's probably how this hobby started in the first place.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
I agree with Dre's take on how gay adult men and their collections are. Its a poor mans venture, to feel like you are enrichening yourself with pathetic bobbles and gadgets, because you cant actually acquire anything of real value in this world.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

i wish my rapist would call me back 😍
Forum Clout
The DMAN almost always agrees with dumb stuck up bitch wives, who in their 1 of 2 broken clock being right twice a day moments focus their energy on their dopey manboy husbands. The video games, the toys, the CULLECTIONS should all go on ebay or in the trash. They're not even good enough for the garage. They're ugly and anybody who sees them will think you have a retarded teenaged son.

Unless it's something genuinely valuable you intend to sell, or a 1 of a kind collection of rare items. Not just an old product anybody could have bought off the shelf back in the day. And if it IS a product it should be something that could tastefully be displayed. Gary could have put all those albums on the wall in his little listening closet, saving space and keeping it out of sight.

The sad thing is, most younger women nowadays would probably NOT nag their faggy arrested development husbands because they too are deep into the shit. You should be able to tell a kid's room from an apartment of someone in their 20s from the house of someone in their 40s. Adults should not have fucking posters of baby boy shit up on their walls. Dont plaster famous person's name or face in your living room.

BTW... Are they still doing the show from home?
Next thing you’re going to do is tell me that my hockey card collection is stupid. But yeah, last time they were in studio was because Springsteen wouldn’t do a Skype show. He wouldn’t let the staff relocate from NYC and Shuli quit because they wouldn’t let him then Stern let them move if they wanted to.

Forum Clout
Gary's an ugly fuck and Mary might be the best he could do but she's an ugly horse faced cunt, too.

His wife never worked but made Gary watch the kids when they were little anytime he wasn't at work. Now she's deciding what he can and can't have in the house he alone paid for while she hasn't worked in like 35 years. CUNT!
Why doesn’t he leave the country and kill her on the way? Fuck’s sake