• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Fafafooey's wife made him give most of his "pieces" away

Humanatee

I am not a sea cow, staIker
Forum Clout

Looks like he's going to cry lol. "My new listening room is wherever she says it can be"

jiD7Vn.gif

Mass.gov

Cursed Demons
Forum Clout
BabaBoey is a donmeh/crypto/young turk...My people traced his family origins.

he should transition to another gender

Turkish slang meaning of the term "dönme" is Tranny...

"Dell'Abate" is as fake an Italian surname as it can get...so may Italian Americans were just Jewish, Christian dhimmis leaving the Ottoman empire using Venice, Naples, Palermo, etc as their port of exit...

Crypto Jews, Greeks, Armenians, Gypsies, Christian Arabs etc....all landing on Elis island and claiming "Italian".

THE D

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
Forum Clout
Grown men with collections need to be told to grow up.

The DMAN almost always agrees with dumb stuck up bitch wives, who in their 1 of 2 broken clock being right twice a day moments focus their energy on their dopey manboy husbands. The video games, the toys, the CULLECTIONS should all go on ebay or in the trash. They're not even good enough for the garage. They're ugly and anybody who sees them will think you have a retarded teenaged son.

Unless it's something genuinely valuable you intend to sell, or a 1 of a kind collection of rare items. Not just an old product anybody could have bought off the shelf back in the day. And if it IS a product it should be something that could tastefully be displayed. Gary could have put all those albums on the wall in his little listening closet, saving space and keeping it out of sight.

The sad thing is, most younger women nowadays would probably NOT nag their faggy arrested development husbands because they too are deep into the shit. You should be able to tell a kid's room from an apartment of someone in their 20s from the house of someone in their 40s. Adults should not have fucking posters of baby boy shit up on their walls. Dont plaster famous person's name or face in your living room.

BTW... Are they still doing the show from home?

Forum Clout
The DMAN almost always agrees with dumb stuck up bitch wives, who in their 1 of 2 broken clock being right twice a day moments focus their energy on their dopey manboy husbands. The video games, the toys, the CULLECTIONS should all go on ebay or in the trash. They're not even good enough for the garage. They're ugly and anybody who sees them will think you have a retarded teenaged son.

Unless it's something genuinely valuable you intend to sell, or a 1 of a kind collection of rare items. Not just an old product anybody could have bought off the shelf back in the day. And if it IS a product it should be something that could tastefully be displayed. Gary could have put all those albums on the wall in his little listening closet, saving space and keeping it out of sight.

The sad thing is, most younger women nowadays would probably NOT nag their faggy arrested development husbands because they too are deep into the shit. You should be able to tell a kid's room from an apartment of someone in their 20s from the house of someone in their 40s. Adults should not have fucking posters of baby boy shit up on their walls. Dont plaster famous person's name or face in your living room.

BTW... Are they still doing the show from home?
The funniest thing about Gary's record collection is how fantastically gay it is. It's all milquetoast Rolling Stone Record Guide fag rock, like Springsteen and Billy Joel. Most of that shit you can't even give away, much less sell. He's such a retarded poser.

RoTheHo69

if you ban me, you are gay.
Forum Clout

"Dell'Abate" is as fake an Italian surname as it can get...so may Italian Americans were just Jewish, Christian dhimmis leaving the Ottoman empire using Venice, Naples, Palermo, etc as their port of exit...

Crypto Jews, Greeks, Armenians, Gypsies, Christian Arabs etc....all landing on Elis island and claiming "Italian".

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout
Gary is the quintessential sitcom dad where he tries to do everything but his job. Tries to be on city council, tries to be a writer, tries to be an expert on gadgets and music, tries to be a baseball coach, and it's all forgotten about a week later. Mary is a sitcom wife, nagging, not doing anything other than hen pecking Gary and apparently being a good mom. They were raised by television. They live television.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout

settle down, Guy who just watched "True Romance"

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
His DNA test on the Stern Show had him half sephardic jewish. So he's definitely arab and not White. An 'Italian' like Anthony.
Grown men with collections need to be told to grow up.
Gary once did an episode of "What's In My Bag?", where they follow gay celebrities around in a record store. Gary pulls out a copy of Billy Joel's "Glass Houses" and says something like "oooh, this one can be hard to find". It sold over seven million copies.
Gary is a poseur not a collector. He just has a massive collection of stuff he never uses. Like a woman collecting tons of dresses or shoes. Or Leno or Seinfeld with their enormous car collection of vehicles that barely get driven. He basically own a bunch of records to show everyone how 'cool' and 'sophisticated' he is but instead comes across like a dweeb.