Fact: There will never be a better television show - or film, for that matter - than "The Nanny"

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I'm with the jewesses on this one, brotherman
ssrco,slim_fit_t_shirt,mens,101010:01c5ca27c6,front,square_product,600x600.u2.jpg

Soon....

O-BLOCK NIGGA!

Ask me about my cock size
My favorite episode, and I can't remember which one this was, but it was when Niles screamed at CC Babcock: "Eat my fucking cock AND SHUT YER TRAAAAAP!!!!", in a completely wide-eyed, manic, frothing-at-the-mouth way...right in the middle of their nice living room. We see the entire family recoil, while the canned laughter/whooping/applause loop comes through.
CC gives him one of her annoyed bitch faces but then says "Oh aaallriiiight...", and literally starts sucking his cock right in front of Fran, her mother and the entire Sheffield family, as the oooOOOO!/whoop/applause loop starts playing.

I can't remember how the episode ends but I do remember that scene ending, with a medium close-up of Niles face and torso, while getting blown, as he looks into the camera with his characteristic look, and says in his usual dry way "Black people watching at home: Please change the channel or leave the room...whites only.", as the laughter/whooping/applause loop is punched in, along with the music bed for the scene transition.

Does anybody remember what episode this was?

Last edited:

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Niles was Professor Moriarty on Star Trek TNG.

It may surprise you guys to learn that I am something of a stealthy geek despite my giant horse cock.