Face wart/mole hate thread

Rascal

You can freeze stuff like this in 15 minutes at any dermatologist ( :brothaman_sm:) , but these assholes insist on showing off their gross disfugerements year after year.

1690110358220.png

1690110456371.png

1690110501090.png

1690110585406.png

1690110669323.png

No wait, that's herpes.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Face shit sucks. I used to get cysts and I'm like "I guess I just have to look like a monster for the next month". Went to a plastic surgeon once to deal with it. Removed a sweat gland. It was fucked. Faces suck.
I had TERRIBLE acne growing up. Went to a dermatologist when I was 17 and they gave me Accutane to take for a couple of months. Haven't had a single zit since. It was crazy how quick the acne I had went away too.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

crumbly feta enjoyer
I've got a couple moles on my face, they are small however. I have had moles removed elsewhere with no issue but I had one on my chest that created a keloid when I removed and a steroid shot worked, you can't even see a scar. However because of that my doc doesn't want to remove the ones on my face because of that.
I also use nail clippers to remove skin tags, it grossed my wife and siblings out, but that's what the doctor does anyhow.