• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

F-16s are being sent to Ukraine. Time for Star Wars memes to get fired up

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
Them ghosts used to fly over Kyiv.
We haven't had ghost of Kiev propaganda in too long I missed that plucky guy/girl depending on which cnn article you read. How many aces will they get this time? 50, 60, 100 Russians shot down? Putin will definitely be overthrown in this next coup.

Fuck he's dumb.

Kurt_Love

Forum Clout
There are six(!) Ukrainian pilots being trained to use these. And they are still months away from being able to fly. They will make zero difference in the war.
It's like when Oscar announced he was in a metal band and also taking guitar lessons.

Stent

who loves ya, baby? you're beautiful
Forum Clout
That's not Star Wars. Battlestar Galactica had pew pew spaceships called Vipers.

I certainly hope Ukraine have lots of women lined up to become pilots. Just like the Ghost of Kyiv! Right, Pat?

Coonskin

Don't thank the felon, Keith
Forum Clout
This Russian kid used to intern where I work and he said the Ukrainian soldiers castrate Russian POWs and send them back.

Could be bullshit I don’t really care but this is what some Russians believe. And pat thinks he’s in a Star Wars movie leading the fight. It’s truly indescribable how much I hate this corpulent cocksucker.