• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone Will Forget About The Debate By Tomorrow, Child. I Hate Being Right All The Time.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Why us?
IMG_3900.jpeg

IMG_3901.jpeg

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
Forum Clout
That’s what I’ve been annoyed about the coverage and people claiming it’s just because he’s old - no, it’s because he’s obviously out of it and confused by his surroundings. Mel Brooks is 98 and Dick Van Dyke is 99 and they’re still with it but Biden is 81 and has no idea what he’s saying or where he is.

The alcoholism certainly has something to do with it, because Irish people in general don't age well. Anyone I can think of I know who has dropped dead in their 50s has been primarily of Irish stock. I would not be surprised if it's discovered Irish-Americans have a earlier onset cognitive decline than other ethnic groups.

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
He’s gonna have a stroke before November
View attachment 209940
It’s up to us to vote, not the president who’s running the campaign. Ok, sure, why not.
Not on his game is an understatement. It was probably the worst we’ve ever seen him publicly for an hour. Battling against the so called “fascist” - who HE agreed to debate to, and saying unintelligible shit about beating medicare and migrants killing women but what about women who get raped by their sister and need an abortion? He failed the challenge he put up for himself and this RETARD is saying “Nah bro that doesn’t count” ….HOW?

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Wow, he’s really lost it
View attachment 209944
You mean the doctor that’s a Biden donor? Poor prep? He had over a week!
Eisenhower had a heart attack in office and his doctor did a press conference talking about the Presidents condition which ended up raising awareness and etc. Bidens doctor has never done a conference with the press.

Pat doesn’t realize there are more to speeches than the speech itself. Its how its delivered and well…its Biden.

Sue Lightning

Forum Clout
Yelling in caps again
View attachment 209945
Pat has no idea what someone “coked up” looks like
Rough closing statement too. Rough debate entirely. I don’t know if they grade it in sections, stupid. “Oh he looked slightly more alive 20 minutes in”.

And its not a one day story. This twitter loser needs to hit him with the leg drop of the ensuing PR disaster thats STILL happening

Forum Clout
That’s what I’ve been annoyed about the coverage and people claiming it’s just because he’s old - no, it’s because he’s obviously out of it and confused by his surroundings. Mel Brooks is 98 and Dick Van Dyke is 99 and they’re still with it but Biden is 81 and has no idea what he’s saying or where he is.
Biden's had aneurysms and brain surgeries. He's been in decline since.

Forum Clout
No, Biden still is fucking up at events piggy
View attachment 209951

He fucks up EVERY event, and has all along. He has binders, cue cards, and MASSIVE teleprompters with everything scripted and still fucks up. When you're Fatso and only watch approved DNC propaganda outlets you're incapable of looking at anything objectively, but Fatso is not interested in objectivity. It's "my side" vs. "their side" and that's it. His low I.Q. and numerous personality disorders prevent him from understanding anything beyond an elementary level.

FranksWirecutters

Glow nigger. Got any of those IPs for me?
Forum Clout
This is going to be a long 4 months until the election. New admins might need to ban politics to something like every two weeks. Is this fat bitch even doing anything else with his life right now? Or is he just angrily mashing his screen all day about something he clearly knows nothing about?

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
He fucks up EVERY event, and has all along. He has binders, cue cards, and MASSIVE teleprompters with everything scripted and still fucks up. When you're Fatso and only watch approved DNC propaganda outlets you're incapable of looking at anything objectively, but Fatso is not interested in objectivity. It's "my side" vs. "their side" and that's it. His low I.Q. and numerous personality disorders prevent him from understanding anything beyond an elementary level.
He recently said to a crowd they got him elected to be a senator. Yet he was talking to a crowd in Pennsylvania and not Delaware where he was a senator for decades. They can barely show him for more than a sentence before he starts bumbling or trails off.