Everyone 's Top 10 TV shows in no particular order.

CutesyMissy

"... radio's most notorious shock jock."
The Wire
Deadwood
The Sopranos
Cowboy Bebop
Samurai Champloo
Futurama
Hajime No Ippo (sucker for sports cartoons)
The Deuce
Genndy Tartakovsky's Primal
Space Ghost Coast to Coast (I used to love weed)

G

Jez, can you tell me, as a mate, someone who knows me really well... is the bottom half of me on fire?

1657816319372.gif

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
The Wire
The Office (UK)
Battlestar Galactica. (2003)
WKRP in Cincinnati
Beavis and Butthead
Leave It To Beaver
Married with Children
King of The Hill
Mystery Science Theater 3000
Roseanne

Honorable Mentions:
Vice Principals
Parks and Recreation (I'm gay)
Detectorists

Monk

S tier: Treme, The Sopranos, The Wire, Wolf Hall, Deadwood, True Detective, Mad Men, Chernobyl, Survivorman, Rome

A+ tier: ER(seasons 1-8), Band of Brothers, The Pacific, Boardwalk Empire, Seinfeld, Curb, Eastbound and Down, Ken Burns Civil War, Ken Burns Baseball, The Crown

A tier: Star Trek TNG, Winning Time, Law and Order(the Waterston/Orbach era), Game of Thrones(up to season 6), The Corner, John Adams, Star Trek TOS, The Bronx is Burning, Aqua Teen, The Expanse

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Peep Show
The Wire
The Sopranos
Inbetweeners
The Office
The Ricky Gervais Show (even though it's just recycled Karl Pilkington stuff)
Babylon 5
Star Trek : TNG
Always Sunny
Top Gear\The Grand Tour (same basic show really)

There's other shows I appreciate but those I rewatch regularly.

G

S tier: Treme, The Sopranos, The Wire, Wolf Hall, Deadwood, True Detective, Mad Men, Chernobyl, Survivorman, Rome

A+ tier: ER(seasons 1-8), Band of Brothers, The Pacific, Boardwalk Empire, Seinfeld, Curb, Eastbound and Down, Ken Burns Civil War, Ken Burns Baseball, The Crown

A tier: Star Trek TNG, Winning Time, Law and Order(the Waterston/Orbach era), Game of Thrones(up to season 6), The Corner, John Adams, Star Trek TOS, The Bronx is Burning, Aqua Teen, The Expanse
Fawk, Rome was great

quark

Theurgist
No, but I caught the Red Green Show on PBS and my old man and I were pretty into it. He got a roll of duct tape signed by Red Green he kept behind a museum acrylic case, belonged to the fan club with a patch and everything, had all the box sets.

For the record I was born and live in the Phoenix metro area and have ocular albinism, fuck me right?

Ah sheeeeit I’m from Flag but live in Phoenix. Hopefully the spic/nig ratio is low in your neighborhood. Seeing more nigs than ever in the valley

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
Seinfeld
Get A Life
The Young Ones
Night Gallery
Deadwood
Sledge Hammer!
Carnivale
Burn Notice
Ash vs Evil Dead
Monsters