Everyone 's Top 10 TV shows in no particular order.

G

Yes, I'm stealing this bit.

The Twilight Zone (Original and 80s reboot)
Star Trek
Columbo
Tales from the Darkside
The Red Green Show
The Simpsons (Through the 11th Season)
Cosmos (Non nigger version)
The Venture Bros.
Daria
3rd Rock from the Sun
Are you Canadian brotherman?

G

The Sopranos
Peep Show
The Shield
Mad Men
The Office (UK)
Boardwalk Empire (seasons 1-3)
The Wire (seasons 1-4)
The Simpsons (seasons 1-10)
Black Mirror (until about season 4 after Netflix bought it and gave it American-style happy endings and woke shit)
Band of Brothers

Honorable mentions - Generation Kill, The Pacific, Garth Marenghi's Dark Place

CuckQueen

On the Joe Cumia retirement plan.
No, but I caught the Red Green Show on PBS and my old man and I were pretty into it. He got a roll of duct tape signed by Red Green he kept behind a museum acrylic case, belonged to the fan club with a patch and everything, had all the box sets.

For the record I was born and live in the Phoenix metro area and have ocular albinism, fuck me right?

CuckQueen

Looking back it surprises me how much Canadian shit they snuck in. Of course Red Green was Canadian, but as a kid I watched Big Wolf on Campus and had no idea that shit was Canadian. A lot of shit kid shows turned out to be.

G

Looking back it surprises me how much Canadian shit they snuck in. Of course Red Green was Canadian, but as a kid I watched Big Wolf on Campus and had no idea that shit was Canadian. A lot of shit kid shows turned out to be.
The Film Board here actively market to Americans and do their best attempt to keep Mungy-Caker shit to a minimum. The movie "Black Christmas" (1974 version) was shot a block from where I was born and I lol at how hard they try to make it some mid-western setting, up to and including the American flags and cop cars on the streets...

CuckQueen

The Film Board here actively market to Americans and do their best attempt to keep Mungy-Caker shit to a minimum. The movie "Black Christmas" was shot a block from where I was born and I lol at how hard they try to make it some mid-western setting, up to and including the American flags and cop cars on the streets...
I've been learning more about Canuck fascism from JJ Mccullough, good to know it's true.