Everyone 's Top 10 manga/anime in no particular order

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
The only anime I can still stomach is the one I have to look up everytime I talk about it because I don't speak ching chongese.

Urusei Yatsura

Still makes me chuckle watching it.

Only manga I've read is most of Berserk, sucks that Muira died before he could finish it. I can count on one hand the anime that I've watched:

Cowboy Beebop (overrated; the standalone episodes are good, the syndicate storyline was too rushed)
Demon Slayer (great show, no weird pedo shit)
Goblin Slayer (great show, no weird pedo shit)
Last Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress (only 12 episodes, about vampires and a train, no weird pedo shit)
Monster (someone on here recommended it, great show; no weird pedo shit.

I avoid most anime becuase of the freaks it attracts. Not all anime watchers are pedophiles, but all pedophiles watch anime.

DanFielding

I haven’t watched anime in 25 years. Some stuff I remember watching:

Lily C.A.T. (A shameless Alien ripoff)
A Wind Called Amnesia
The Slayers
Angel Cop
Wings of Honneamise
Vampire Hunter D
The Dirty Pair

Rink Lee Fa Ni

帕特里克湯姆林森是一隻大肥豬
Watched Mobile Suit Gundam Wing and have been recommended:

Dominion Tank Police
Galaxy Express 999
Gunbuster
Legend of the Galactic Heroes
Macross: Do You Remember Love?
Space Adventure Cobra (1982)
Toward the Terra (1980)

Are any of those good?

G

Thanks for the recommendations. I have wanted to check out Chainsaw Man for a while as the premise sounds ridiculous.
No problem, gore is a quality I look for in manga too, so we probably have similar taste. I mentioned Junji Ito in my first post in this thread, his work is worth checking out too. I don't recall him being particularly gorey, but he doesn't shy from it either (more straight up horror though). Spiral and Tomie are good starting points, and his style is unique enough that if you read one manga you'll wind up wanting to read them all.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
No problem, gore is a quality I look for in manga too, so we probably have similar taste. I mentioned Junji Ito in my first post in this thread, his work is worth checking out too. I don't recall him being particularly gorey, but he doesn't shy from it either (more straight up horror though). Spiral and Tomie are good starting points, and his style is unique enough that if you read one manga you'll wind up wanting to read them all.
If you like Ito don't sleep on his comedy manga about buying a cat. It's hilarious and still has horror elements to it.

Harry's Manly Calvester

Wetting Zoomers since 2023
Man this forum is loaded with more faggots than I thought. the only acceptable reason to watch anime is if you're trying to bang some weeb chick