• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Everyone hates Fred

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
You mean like at a stop light? On on a cold morning while you're warming through the engine? This sounds fucking retarded.
Not a stoplight. But if you were to have your car running outside warming up as you're inside doing something, you're idling.

I've really only seen it used towards Commerical Licensed vehicles, which Fred likey has. UPS and FedEx trucks used to drive around Boston with parking tickets still on their wipers because they'd get tagged if they left a truck running as they went inside a building to deliver a package, even if it's a few minutes. The parking people would follow them from a short distance and pounce.

Exactly. Everybody has to turn off their car when the lights are red. And in New York, people wear hats on their feet and hamburgers eat people.
If the engine is idling, to me it means your in neutral. (Or park if you're auto) like you would be at a stop light. I didn't know it was also the word for "leave your car running without you in it" every day is a school day.

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Hope that the climate remark will trigger him.
1671565461343.png