Every person who liked this tweet has their pronouns in their bio

G

Screen Shot 2022-10-01 at 7.07.00 PM.png
\\

Screen Shot 2022-10-01 at 7.09.41 PM.png

G

You're the one crusading for some ridiculous goal that isn't legally in force, you fat fucking fool. The other guy is just calmly pointing out basic facts. What an unloveable prick he is.
Child. That always just strikes me as so creepy no matter how many times I read it. It’s not just Pat’s association with Weimar, Jackson Jones and there’s so many I forget.

It’s how malevolent it seems even before St. Josiah had him say it on audio. Poor Ade.

Doyle Hargraves

You're just a humped over retard to me.
someone with an innocent looking account ask him what stochastic means and then keep asking him to further clarify. he has absolutely no idea, it's a math term.
I'll admit I didn't either so I did some light googling. It seems to be a new liberal buzzword associated with random and lone wolf terrorism. I can only assume pat thinks we're all trying to goad someone to kill him and that that's basically true of all lelgoats. Fat faggot of course can't take responsibility for the fact that people hate him because he's a gigantic cunt. Hell, if I weren't so afraid of prison I'd try to talk it out with him privately but he's already informed us all to cease texting him.

Btw someone needs to tell him that "full throated support" is only used by people who constantly thing about sloppily sucking cocks. Or I'm always thinking about it. Either way it's a weird fucking phrase and I guarantee 75%+ of people think of gagging on cocks when they hear that.

G

You’ve never been doxxed or SWATed, Rick. You post under your real name and your address and phone number are public info. That’s not doxxing.

And you’ve never been SWATed. Police talking to you isn’t SWATing. This is what real SWATing looks like and FYI, the whole point of people doing it is so they can see it happen on a stream.

[MEDIA=youtube]gedVHbgIt7c[/MEDIA]

Last edited by a moderator:

Doyle Hargraves

You’ve never been doxxed or SWATed Rick. You post under your real name and your address and phone number are public info. That’s not doxxing.

And you’ve never been SWATed. Police talking to you isn’t SWATing. This is what real SWATing looks like and FYI, the whole point of people doing it is so they can see it happen on a stream.

I'll give him the one where he got recorded screeching naked on his lawn as a swat. That video only reinforces that whoever that faggot "torque" was fucking with has some part in this shit. Fucking retarded gamers, how is that funny or okay?

G

I'll give him the one where he got recorded screeching naked on his lawn as a swat. That video only reinforces that whoever that faggot "torque" was fucking with has some part in this shit. Fucking retarded gamers, how is that funny or okay?
Nah. It was gay bullshit but they still knocked on the door and let him answer. That’s not SWATing. He probably only got cuffed because he was screaming like a maniac.

Doyle Hargraves

Nah. It was gay bullshit but they still knocked on the door and let him answer. That’s not SWATing. He probably only got cuffed because he was screaming like a maniac.
That's true. If there's any kind of truth to his pepperoni story, nikkkkkkkki had to hold him back from punching a cop in the throat. So basically he made a ridiculous scene over a ridiculous accusation nobody took seriously. Still, I give that retarded gamer faggot equal billing for who's behind calling the cops on rick besides rick himself.

G

Didn't he answer the door? It's not a swat if they give you time to put your robe on halfway and come out.

RobertMewler

You’ve never been doxxed or SWATed, Rick. You post under your real name and your address and phone number are public info. That’s not doxxing.

If Pat had handled that one "SWATing" with the same coolness as the last guy in your video he would have come out alright and we really wouldn't have had anything to mock.

Instead, we got instant classics such as, "Do you know how many times I've called YEWWWW to tell you THIS - KEEPS - HAPPENING!", "It's a duplex, look it up!" and, "Leave! And never return!"

Doyle Hargraves

Didn't he answer the door? It's not a swat if they give you time to put your robe on halfway and come out.
It's a mystery as far as I'm concerned since we don'thave bodycam footage, but he didn't even play it up like he got the door kicked in so strictly speaking I guess not. Still fucking gay and whoever is doing it should STOP. BEING. THAT.

G

I'll admit I didn't either so I did some light googling. It seems to be a new liberal buzzword associated with random and lone wolf terrorism. I can only assume pat thinks we're all trying to goad someone to kill him and that that's basically true of all lelgoats. Fat faggot of course can't take responsibility for the fact that people hate him because he's a gigantic cunt. Hell, if I weren't so afraid of prison I'd try to talk it out with him privately but he's already informed us all to cease texting him.

Btw someone needs to tell him that "full throated support" is only used by people who constantly thing about sloppily sucking cocks. Or I'm always thinking about it. Either way it's a weird fucking phrase and I guarantee 75%+ of people think of gagging on cocks when they hear that.
Stochastic by itself refers to randomly distributed numbers. Despite being random, stochastic systems are somewhat predictable. They're not deterministic but they're not completely random. There's an entire subset of math devoted to this sort of thing, voice recognition software relies on stochastic modeling where it is trying to more accurately identify what you just said based on the thing you said before that.

This "stochastic terrorism" meme of the left I've seen since I want to say the New Zealand shooting in reference to 8chan. It seems they are trying to convince people we are in Minority Report and we just have to shut it all down as soon as some lab coat says "we ran the numbers and this could kill someone!".