Ever had a $59 soup before Poorcels? Jealous troles seethe as it costs such a pretty penny

Phish

Them boys would fly in the mud over my house
Retarded drunk with a pet lizard that blames all his failures on his stalkers trolls and spends an inordinate amount of time arguing with them. Also gets free money and doesn't work and has an obsession with being an author gothic badboy cowboy hippie from hell.
And a chef with an immaculate palate, trole child.

G

It seems inevitable that it would end up like his for him. He has always been stuck in a loop but now the loop is shorter than ever. I like how he's refined his style to getting the most money from viewers as possible while doing the absolute least amount of work possible. It's especially funny because he's so retarded he couldn't possibly plan it, it just sort of worked out that way for him. I'm going to wait until his next transformation to see where he goes next. He is always deteriorating but if you watch too often it sort of passes you by.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Gregory Pecker
Retarded drunk with a pet lizard that blames all his failures on his stalkers trolls and spends an inordinate amount of time arguing with them. Also gets free money and doesn't work and has an obsession with being an author gothic badboy cowboy hippie from hell.
He has a lizard? I've been out of the loop on Cobes since he got kicked out of his old apartment and Homedad Clint freaked out and had to get him a new place. Anyway, I wouldn't expect this retard to be able to care for any living creature.

He has a lizard? I've been out of the loop on Cobes since he got kicked out of his old apartment and Homedad Clint freaked out and had to get him a new place. Anyway, I wouldn't expect this retard to be able to care for any living creature.
Yeah, he keeps blowing weed smoke in it's face and then after weeks of daily videos of it he's mysteriously stopped posting it.

That's just how they die, bud.

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
I recently watched a bite size video in front of my buddy. I sort of explained the boglim to him and he told me he didn’t get how I could follow that stuff. By the end of the video I heard him loffing at the stupid shit he was saying. Pretty sure it was about ozzy and I started off by telling him he hates sickoz more than he loves Ozzy and cobes said those exact words.

Cobra cane.jpg