• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Even if hypothetically, Patton Oswalts wifes death was an accident...

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
"No hold on, let me change seats. I like the lighting on my face more from this bench. Take 5 so I can choose the best on. aaand Action"

fun fact: the author who wrote the Holden Caufield turned out to be an emotionally abusive, manipulative, controlling Jewish ephebophile who enticed young women with over the top love letters then ditched them when they got older or too annoying

It'd be a. Interesting article if it wasn't written by some dumb cunt who out more about her feelings than actual facts

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno
Forum Clout
It'd be a. Interesting article if it wasn't written by some dumb cunt who out more about her feelings than actual facts
there are better ones, I think there's one by another girl who he forced to stay skinny by eating only peas or something. I'm too lazy to find them

idgaf about Believe All Women but he def engaged in 1950s version of Cumia style grooming of preteens. Like John Lennon, it's funny to see the difference between their public persona and how we now know they acted irl

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Forum Clout
there are better ones, I think there's one by another girl who he forced to stay skinny by eating only peas or something. I'm too lazy to find them

idgaf about Believe All Women but he def engaged in 1950s version of Cumia style grooming of preteens. Like John Lennon, it's funny to see the difference between their public persona and how we now know they acted irl
Yeah he's certainly a creep but women think everyone else is as immature and emotionally motivated as they are