• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ESD out at the Compound as the Khumiya Empire continues its rapid decline

WhereWeAt

He was also bitching about Missy on air yesterday...the slithering snake isn't man enough to inform her she's not in his South Carolina plans, so he is picking up fights with her over nothing...she made a quip about him leaving dirty clothes on the floor and he made a whole hour show about how he's the man and pays the bills, in his passive-aggressive snakey pussy way.

Missy, be smart...
Where's the clip? Is there a way to watch that shit that doesn't involve sending money to a pedophile ring?

P

potatopeeler63

We may actually see ona reunion in 2022
41A119F2-BCE0-4B9E-8C1E-3C3E24CA7FBE.jpeg

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
I was a gigantic Ron and Fez ESD era fan. I’ve been a Compound subscriber since day one. I lasted about five months consistently watching Dave’s show before I bailed, it was nothing like the old days. He’s a broken shell of his former self and was going for more of a crazy guy taking over a public access channel than what really made him funny in 2008.