• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

ESD out at the Compound as the Khumiya Empire continues its rapid decline

WhereWeAt

I know ESD gets a lot of hate here and he can certainly be a try hard, but I enjoyed him on R&F and I thought the Davey Mac Sports show was great. I didn’t bother with the compound shows but if he goes to gas digital or somewhere else I might get back in on it.
So is it just nana and geno now? How sad
Dave's problem is he needs someone else to be a straightman. Him bouncing off the walls with insane energy by himself or with a keyboardist and Big A doesn't really work.

G

He was also bitching about Missy on air yesterday...the slithering snake isn't man enough to inform her she's not in his South Carolina plans, so he is picking up fights with her over nothing...she made a quip about him leaving dirty clothes on the floor and he made a whole hour show about how he's the man and pays the bills, in his passive-aggressive snakey pussy way.

Missy, be smart...

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
Will Flutesy be ok? And dat ass!
EHLVlwqWoAA5OP7.jpeg.jpg

G

He was also bitching about Missy on air yesterday...the slithering snake isn't man enough to inform her she's not in his South Carolina plans, so he is picking up fights with her over nothing...she made a quip about him leaving dirty clothes on the floor and he made a whole hour show about how he's the man and pays the bills, in his passive-aggressive snakey pussy way.

Missy, be smart...
I’d still fuck that turtle faced whore.

Consensual Rapist

私は爆発的な下痢をしています! ^_^
Oh Groomia, how your sad media empire dies a little, more and more.
I bet the regret of being fired eats at you everyday, when you look at those poor view numbers.
As you take to twitter, like a babe taking to a teet, all around you burns like Rome.
A fitting end, indeed.
Nana cannot be fed on this budget.
Nana will starve to death in a convalescent home.
We’ll be sure to send you anal eggs.