Erock’s new Opie video.

Let me sum it up for everyone so you dont have to waste your time. Erock is trying to get Opie demonitized. Opie has violated YouTube's terms of service by reuploading clips and videos with different titles. The "Opie podcast" is just audio edited together from his YouTube livestreams. It pokes fun at Opies view counts( most videos sitting at 500ish views after a few weeks). The words "obscurity" and "mental illness" are used. Erock tries to get you on his side with a line like "im tired of hearing myself talk" then why make the video..stupid.

Overall Opie has pulled in like $7.00 dollars thru Youtube and Erock cant help but beat the dead horse. Nothing really groundbreaking in this video and I wish I had that 10 minutes back.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
Let me sum it up for everyone so you dont have to waste your time. Erock is trying to get Opie demonitized. Opie has violated YouTube's terms of service by reuploading clips and videos with different titles. The "Opie podcast" is just audio edited together from his YouTube livestreams. It pokes fun at Opies view counts( most videos sitting at 500ish views after a few weeks). The words "obscurity" and "mental illness" are used. Erock tries to get you on his side with a line like "im tired of hearing myself talk" then why make the video..stupid.

Overall Opie has pulled in like $7.00 dollars thru Youtube and Erock cant help but beat the dead horse. Nothing really groundbreaking in this video and I wish I had that 10 minutes back.

Thank you, sir. I have the next 2-1/2 weeks off due to concert postponements and I STILL didn't want to waste my free time with that.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE.

I started listening, then I remembered I care even less about ERock's thoughts on things than I do Opie's but I already wasted three minutes of my time.

Opie might be an unemployed loser, but Erock works for one so who's the bigger piece of shit?

Gay Faggot.

A SEDUCTIVE heifer of the SEAS
How retarded are you that you’re still pushing this shit? Someone else pointed out how he’s too lazy to produce his actual show let alone this. Beyond that your only “evidence” is that he sounds like Eric. All fat fucking faggots sound like Eric. Guess why? Because they’re fat fucking faggots. 90% of OnA fans fit the description it’s not hard. This is either a great troll or you’re legitimately retarded. Either way, your moms box.

Mr. Faggotry

The world’s expert on faggotry
How retarded are you that you’re still pushing this shit? Someone else pointed out how he’s too lazy to produce his actual show let alone this. Beyond that your only “evidence” is that he sounds like Eric. All fat fucking faggots sound like Eric. Guess why? Because they’re fat fucking faggots. 90% of OnA fans fit the description it’s not hard. This is either a great troll or you’re legitimately retarded. Either way, your moms box.

analeggsalad

the Gentleman's sissy hypno

thx. I still hope Erock wins, just to push Greggory that much further over the edge

After listening to this I've come to the conclusion that I'm a total faggot for enjoying O&A in the past. There's no one else in the room but I'm beat red from the humiliation of listening to this and fully understanding what he's talking about.

In conclusion I should kill myself but I'm a coward. I'm going to drink local craft beer instead.

Cptbaldopie

After listening to this I've come to the conclusion that I'm a total faggot for enjoying O&A in the past. There's no one else in the room but I'm beat red from the humiliation of listening to this and fully understanding what he's talking about.

In conclusion I should kill myself but I'm a coward. I'm going to drink local craft beer instead.
You can do it. I believe in you.