Erock-Nickel Eater Nagel- ( Thank you bombvest) posted another terrible picture.

Wow, he’s always been kind of big, but he’s a complete cardiac event incoming and I feel terrible for him. I really do love the guy, this is heartbreaking, you can see the awning of his tits. You can just see it, the top, where it slopes, you can tell it drops into big man tits. Jesus Christ Erock, I know you read this place, please get help.

I know people who were bigger and older than you that are in really good shape now, and it only took two or three years and the first year was most of the progress. Those two or three years will pass anyway, whether you do something about this or not. I’m not kidding, this is in a bit, please get some help. Weight training is the best way to lose weight, cardio sucks, just cutting calories sucks, those don’t work.

Even the worst personal trainer on the planet can make a huge difference. You don’t need to slave away in the gym to fucking 10 hours a week, you just don’t.

It really isn’t hard, man, trust me. 90 minutes to 120 minutes a week. You spend more time than that every day on your phone. That’s it. Break it up over three days, two days, it’s truly all you need for at least the first eight months. By then you will feel incredible compared to how you feel now. Seriously, you can feel like a million bucks in just a couple of months.

Don’t worry about calorie counting, none of that shit.

Weight train 2 or days a week for half an hour each visit. Maybe take two or three 30 minute walks around the block every week.

It’ll take a little while but eventually the momentum takes over and your metabolism changes, your body changes, you will not feel the same way three months from now. That’s such a short period of time, man, and if you don’t, you’re going to die. Look at you.
And like, the thing is he doesn't have a WingsOfRedemption style "I grew up a poor hillbilly so I ate because I was sad" backstory or any kind of real emotional problems. He grew up well off, married an attractive woman, and was grossly overpaid for work he wasn't particularly good at. Fat fucker got this way just because "treats are good" and that was it.

There's no going back. His best case scenario is dropping dead and not seeing it coming. The worst and more likely path is a dramatic decline in health and limbs getting lobbed off before he dies sucked on an oxygen tank.

All because treats.

G

And like, the thing is he doesn't have a WingsOfRedemption style "I grew up a poor hillbilly so I ate because I was sad" backstory or any kind of real emotional problems. He grew up well off, married an attractive woman, and was grossly overpaid for work he wasn't particularly good at. Fat fucker got this way just because "treats are good" and that was it.

There's no going back. His best case scenario is dropping dead and not seeing it coming. The worst and more likely path is a dramatic decline in health and limbs getting lobbed off before he dies sucked on an oxygen tank.

All because treats.
Lots of people go through phases like that, but he’s been stuck like that for how long now? You have to absolutely just give up to stay in that place for that long.

The people who usually get out of it are the ones who tell themselves over and over again that they are going to do it “someday“ because at least they haven’t given up. Same thing with smoking. Everyone I know who quit always told themselves they’d get around to it someday.

They are pretty much the only ones who have a chance of ever turning it around, and what’s really sad is that the majority of those people never do either. But at least they have a chance.

Most heavy people who tell themselves you’re going to get around to it some day never do and one day wake up with diabetes or don’t wake up at all. That some day never came.

Truth is, I was in incredible shape when I was young and then just stopped taking care of myself for about 20 years. Then later in life I put myself together because I one day realized “oh my God I’m never going to do this, am I!!?!?”

I came to the realization that I was just never going to do it. That shook me and got me going. Same way I quit smoking. I became terrified I would just never quit.

I had told myself for years I would quit, years passed, and I realized I was running out of time and quit cold turkey on the spot. That was 12 years ago.

People say it, and it’s corny, but it’s incredibly true. Your “why“ is way way way more important than your “how“. Most people I know who turned their weight around had absolutely no idea what the fuck they were doing for the first year. I mean they were doing everything wrong, their workouts were sloppy, their form was bad, they didn’t even know the names of the muscle groups or the exercises, didn’t know how to use weights or machines properly, but MAN were they motivated and they got it done.

warchief1978

I am the man with no name...
It really is shocking that a man who was tortured daily for his weight at no point even tried to maintain it. Roland was apparently a spoiled rich kid, so at least for him it makes sense he'd never deny himself treats, but Sex bagel was brutalized constantly for his doughbody and still thought to himself and kept right on going.
Food is addictive. It can be no different than drugs. You have to want to change.

G

Damn erock just keeps raising the bar! He’s looking even more downsy and fat than by even Erocks usual standards. And he set the gold standard of fat and downsy.

Nice eyes too far apart, frog necked, morbidly obese face, stupid! Boom! I sure got him didn’t I, gang?

G

Wow, he’s always been kind of big, but he’s a complete cardiac event incoming and I feel terrible for him. I really do love the guy, this is heartbreaking, you can see the awning of his tits. You can just see it, the top, where it slopes, you can tell it drops into big man tits. Jesus Christ Erock, I know you read this place, please get help. Actually, that makes it sound harder than it really is. You don’t need “help“. You can literally subscribe to almost any fitness channel on YouTube one or two hours of research have a game plan that will keep you sustained for the next six months. Try Mind Pump. Jeff Nippard. Built With Science.

I know people who were bigger and older than you that are in really good shape now, and it only took two or three years and the first year was most of the progress. Those two or three years will pass anyway, whether you do something about this or not. I’m not kidding, this isn’t a bit, please get moving. Weight training is the best way to lose weight, cardio sucks, just cutting calories sucks, those don’t work.

Even the worst personal trainer on the planet can make a huge difference. You don’t need to slave away in the gym for fucking 10 hours a week, you just don’t.

It really isn’t hard, man, trust me. 90 minutes to 120 minutes a week. You spend more time than that every day on your phone. That’s it. Break it up over three days, two days, it’s truly all you need for at least the first eight months. By then you will feel incredible compared to how you feel now. Seriously, you can feel like a million bucks in just a couple of months.

Weight train 2 or 3 days a week for half an hour each visit. Maybe take two or three 30 minute walks around the block every week.

It’ll take a little while but eventually the momentum takes over and your metabolism changes, your body changes, you will not feel the same way three months from now. You might barely notice anything for the first month but then it starts to spiral. give it three months. Try it out. That’s such a short period of time, man, and if you don’t, you’re going to die. Look at you.
Please, Erock! Please! If not for you, then please do it for the safety of the structure you hang the rope from!

I jest, I jest. Erock, seriously take some accountability. Maybe call your bosses 6’1 brother and heed his advice! “ANYONE CAN DO IT…” well you guys all know the rest.

Last edited by a moderator:
G

I meant the other grotesque monster:

View attachment 69929
Dan, from the wildly successful podcast “Nice Podcast, Stupid” made world famous on our sister-board onaforums

But sadly they are on hiatus currently. We all hope and pray for the day we get the return of the legendary Dan from Somerville. Also known in some circles as ChicopeeChip

Last edited by a moderator:

GOD DAMN RICH CUNT

and then she shoved hay in her twat and asshole
Wow, he’s always been kind of big, but he’s a complete cardiac event incoming and I feel terrible for him. I really do love the guy, this is heartbreaking, you can see the awning of his tits. You can just see it, the top, where it slopes, you can tell it drops into big man tits. Jesus Christ Erock, I know you read this place, please get help. Actually, that makes it sound harder than it really is. You don’t need “help“. You can literally subscribe to almost any fitness channel on YouTube one or two hours of research have a game plan that will keep you sustained for the next six months. Try Mind Pump. Jeff Nippard. Built With Science.

I know people who were bigger and older than you that are in really good shape now, and it only took two or three years and the first year was most of the progress. Those two or three years will pass anyway, whether you do something about this or not. I’m not kidding, this isn’t a bit, please get moving. Weight training is the best way to lose weight, cardio sucks, just cutting calories sucks, those don’t work.

Even the worst personal trainer on the planet can make a huge difference. You don’t need to slave away in the gym for fucking 10 hours a week, you just don’t.

Weight train 2 or 3 days a week for half an hour each visit. Maybe take two or three 30 minute walks around the block every week.

It’ll take a little while but eventually the momentum takes over and your metabolism changes, your body changes, you will not feel the same way three months from now. You might barely notice anything for the first month but then it starts to spiral. give it three months. Try it out. That’s such a short period of time, man, and if you don’t, you’re going to die. Look at you.
oh shut the fuck up, he knows all this crap

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
At least he's not all red, blotchy, and sweaty like the last few pics I saw of him. I also didn't realize adult-onset down's syndrome was a thing.