• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Erock is currently hoarding a bunch of Opie's personal items & memorabilia

Forum Clout
Seeing Danny spaz about him on here made me realize Erock isn’t all that bad. It’s funny how he was able to keep the job so long while doing pretty much nothing. I don’t really understand the hate for him here besides the fact that he works at CP. His bashings are still some of the funniest clips from the show and he took it all in stride.
Does anyone (besides Dovid) actually hate The Nagel? The worst I've seen him get is a consensus he was genuinely shitty at raqio, hence being offered no other gig besides CP despite a couple decades in duh bizniss and what had to have been hundreds of connections.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
Does anyone (besides Dovid) actually hate The Nagel? The worst I've seen him get is a consensus he was genuinely shitty at raqio, hence being offered no other gig besides CP despite a couple decades in duh bizniss and what had to have been hundreds of connections.
Sometimes I see a lil bit of Nagel hate that seems genuine which is fair but I always thought he was one of the more tolerable staff members.

lowend73

Forum Clout
He’d need a forklift to hang himself. Erock is in a desperate state, and I know that because he’s probably reading this right now. He’s working at fucking Compound Media. Fatboy according to EVERYONE from the show did NO WORK there besides “best ofs” for 10 years. Then he moved up to where he maxed out his position and FAILED. And you get a divorce because you have a bastard kid with a young whore who, i don’t even think he’s with anymore. He’s fucked financially and personally.

So of course he’d steal the OPSTERS memorabilia. He’s probably selling it off or waiting for it to increase in value. Or for Opie to pay up. For his own shit. He’s in there scheming Compound Media out of it’s money worse than Keith ever was. He’s a tubby slave to a geriatric drunk. He knows the deal. Ant goes, Erock takes over. The minute Nana goes Compound Media is being entirely liquidated and split between fatty and muscles. Erock is like a shark. A big, fat shark. And you know what the Opster said about sharks?

“Keep your head on a swivel, cause you never know….”

View attachment 137898
What a handsome man, we could all try and be like Opie

Naked_Militiaman

Powdered Toast Man
Forum Clout
Seeing Danny spaz about him on here made me realize Erock isn’t all that bad. It’s funny how he was able to keep the job so long while doing pretty much nothing. I don’t really understand the hate for him here besides the fact that he works at CP. His bashings are still some of the funniest clips from the show and he took it all in stride.
Ballwashing Nana in 2023 is enough reason for me to hate you. But I agree he wasn’t among the worst. Just a fat nerd loser.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
Anyone remember he backed up all the photos on opies computer when Opie asked him to help fix some shit on it
One of Opie's computers crashed. They sent it to a data recovery company who said that they could not recover it. Magically Erock then takes the computer and 'recovers' all of it. Because he had secretly copied Opie's entire computer to have the files in his personal collection.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
One of Opie's computers crashed. They sent it to a data recovery company who said that they could not recover it. Magically Erock then takes the computer and 'recovers' all of it. Because he had secretly copied Opie's entire computer to have the files in his personal collection.
It was his phone camera not his computer.

"Bob Kelly is an idiot"
"Blithering" "he's a bag of shit".

G

Found erock

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I’m talking about Erock. Perhaps the wrong word was used. He works for him but he’s still a ballwasher.
Oh ok I thought you meant I was a ballwasher. I think Erock pretty much has to be a ballwasher at this point unless he wants to go back to terrestrial radio. But I also can’t imagine Nana is able to pay him that much.