Erock, comment?

Jenna

12 paramedics couldnt save ur fuckin life boy
I’m not gonna police Dannybashing but i’m sure as fuck gonna police Sampraising. Congratulations Sam, you’re a “full time” (paid for half the time he works, other half unpaid, pay is shit, 0 benefits) WWE broadcaster. LIVING THE DREAM!!!!

Sam Roberts is a talentless fucking failure.

You remember when HHH came in studio? Sam did the whole "clueless mark" thing earnestly pretending that kayfabe is all 100% real?

Then HHH asked if he was retarded and everyone laughed at Sam, the butt of the joke. Then years later, personally hires that same clueless smark character.

What were you doing that day, Danny? Hanging out backstage trying to look cool for the big bad wrestler?

Where are you working now Danny?

Yeah, I'd never dox that.

Speaking of wrestling, didn't WWE just hand Sam Roberts a full-time job?

I wouldn't have the first clue where to even find knowledge of this. What does he do for them.

Where are you working now, Daniel? Still in the radio biz or are you managing a Subway in western New Jersey?

I work a job that makes me way more money than working in fucking radio, that's for sure. I buy what I want, when I want it. Makes you mad, huh.

Sue Lightning

Balconyster
You remember when HHH came in studio? Sam did the whole "clueless mark" thing earnestly pretending that kayfabe is all 100% real?

Then HHH asked if he was retarded and everyone laughed at Sam, the butt of the joke. Then years later, personally hires that same clueless smark character.
None of this is good. He’s a smarmy fucking douchebag who thinks being cute and ironic is funny. He’s getting paid like shit at the WWE and has been relegated to (sometimes) hosting a podcast on their network and infrequently being a panelist or commentator. Look up how much the wrestlers make, then how much the wrestlers who commentate make, then think about how much Sam is being paid. He’s not even being paid good at SXM, the job he’s worked in for more than a decade.

I mean Sam LITERALLY offered to host a WWE show for free and he did. Do you think it stopped there? As Patrice once said “Once you let a nigga fuck you in ya butt, he wants to take 3 more pumps”. So Sam didn’t just do one unpaid show. He did multiple. And when they finally offered him a contract they lowballed the fuck out of that happy go lucky monkey knowing he would say yes to cleaning the doodie off Vince’s dick as payment.

Jenna

I work a job that makes me way more money than working in fucking radio, that's for sure. I buy what I want, when I want it. Makes you mad, huh.

Okay Danny, you're rich as hell and have an amazing job. You live in a mansion and fuck supermodels every night.

We'll all just take your word that you're doing sooooooo much better than Sam right now,

Okay Danny, you're rich as hell and have an amazing job. You live in a mansion and fuck supermodels every night.

We'll all just take your word that you're doing sooooooo much better than Sam right now,

Did I say that?

I hate my job but it pays fine. I live in a gated community on the sound. I do OK for myself.

Sam is married with 2 children to his college sweetheart. He's probably fucked 2 girls maybe in his whole life. He has zero work experience outside of radio. College intern to hire. If you're implying I'm jealous of Sam you're very wrong. If I was Sam I would be scared shitless of the years to come. Agonizing over every passing moment about what's going to be next. The ride is over. You're here. Now what. A whole family to support on what, your fucking Podcasts? NOTSAM merch?

JebJoh

I could be just filling in the blanks from personal experience, but what Ben Dovid is explaining sounds like so many people I know who suck at their job and just gatekeep the work to create the illusion of importance.

"Only I know how Jim likes his coffee. I cant explain it to you because its too complicated."
It’s like the sassy black ladies who work near the lobbies of every large business. “We know who really runs this place, if it wasn’t for us secretaries this hedge fund would be out of business in a month”

Jenna

No.

I do remember when Mick Foley came in and he sat on his lap and dry heaved trying to chew a piece of steak. Was that before or after he called 911 over a flat tire? Oh well.

Of course. Being vulnerable and the on-air butt of the joke, like with his ethnicity, his parents. Meanwhile Danny's fuming in the back room "NOBODY BETTER TALK SHIT ABOUT ME! IF ANYONE DOES ILL LOSE MY SHIT!" Boring.

Did I say that?

I hate my job but it pays fine. I live in a gated community on the sound. I do OK for myself.

Sam is married with 2 children to his college sweetheart. He's probably fucked 2 girls maybe in his whole life. He has zero work experience outside of radio. College intern to hire. If you're implying I'm jealous of Sam you're very wrong. If I was Sam I would be scared shitless of the years to come. Agonizing every moment over what's going to be next. The ride is over. You're here. Now what. A whole family to support on what, your fucking Podcasts? NOTSAM merch?

The irony of you going "The ride is over. You're here. Now what" is beautiful.

You (Daniel J Ross) are here (onaforums.net) and nobody else is, or if they are they're keeping that close to the chest.

I don't have to wonder where Erock and Sam work. Oh there's Sam, sitting with CM Punk and some hot chick shilling the PPV. Where does Danny work? Nobody knows, but he swears he makes a lot of money and is fucking so many chicks all the time.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
I’m not gonna police Dannybashing but i’m sure as fuck gonna police Sampraising. Congratulations Sam, you’re a “full time” (paid for half the time he works, other half unpaid, pay is shit, 0 benefits) WWE broadcaster. LIVING THE DREAM!!!!

Sam Roberts is a talentless fucking failure.
Well he clearly contributed a lot to the show because, like Danny, he rose from intern to senior producer

It's not a title many on staff would acquire from that era. Only ones that come to mind are Danny, e-rock, Sam, Travis and Than.

I don't have to wonder where Erock and Sam work. Oh there's Sam, sitting with CM Punk and some hot chick shilling the PPV. Where does Danny work? Nobody knows, but he swears he makes a lot of money and is fucking so many chicks all the time.

So you'd think more of me if I was sitting next to some muscle hunk? I don't really care about wrestling, so none of this matters to me. Erik was a joke hire for a pedophile. The fact that he accepted that gig tells you everything you need to know about Erik. Anthony could offer me a quarter mil and I'd have him jump in a lake. Erik's cool though. He'll take that action at a fraction.

I don't need to prove anything to anyone, especially you, so sit there and froth I guess.

Jenna

So you'd think more of me if I was sitting next to some muscle hunk? I don't really care about wrestling, so none of this matters to me. Erik was a joke hire for a pedophile. The fact that he accepted that gig tells you everything you need to know about Erik. Anthony could offer me a quarter mil and I'd have him jump in a lake. Erik's cool though. He'll take that action at a fraction.

I don't need to prove anything to anyone, especially you, so sit there and froth I guess.

Nobody forced you to work for a shock jock radio show!

You failed in the entertainment industry and now want to pretend you're too cool and were too proud to succeed. Pancake House got three listeners but let's talk about Sam's show at SXM and how you're so much better off assistant managing a Napa Auto Parts.

Nobody forced you to work for a shock jock radio show!
Um..OK? I don't think anybody was making this point?

You failed in the entertainment industry and now want to pretend you're too cool and were too proud to succeed. Pancake House got three listeners but let's talk about Sam's show at SXM and how you're so much better off assistant managing a Napa Auto Parts.

I failed? Unpaid to Senior Producer of your favorite radio show is failure? I failed so fucking hard bro. Imagine showing up for free everyday for over a year just to get hired? Fail. Work enough for a promotion? Fail. ANOTHER ONE? Fail. Sam is broadcasting on borrowed time. The best part is, we'll both still be here to find out what happens next!

HAHA! NAPA AUTO PARTS! HA HA! I thought I was a bartender no wait, I thought I worked at the Holiday Inn?

Jenna

Um..OK? I don't think anybody was making this point?

I failed? Unpaid to Senior Producer of your favorite radio show is failure? I failed so fucking hard bro. Imagine showing up for free everyday for over a year just to get hired? Fail. Work enough for a promotion? Fail. ANOTHER ONE? Fail. Sam is broadcasting on borrowed time. The best part is, we'll both still be here to find out what happens next!

HAHA! NAPA AUTO PARTS! HA HA! I thought I was a bartender no wait, I thought I worked at the Holiday Inn?

You got promoted because you were Anthony's drinking buddy and he liked having you around. It wasn't what you brought to the show, because guess what, you can't name any bit you brought that was gold and was all Danny.

You failed in broadcasting while Erock and Sam still (for now) maintain solid jobs in broadcasting. You can "enjoy prison" to Sam and say his show will be cancelled anyyyyyy day now. Wasn't cancelled today Danny!

Seriously, you don't have to name the company or give the company address. Just what is your current profession? What do you do for a living, character?

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Unpaid to Senior Producer of your favorite radio show is failure?
Considering Sam, Erock, Travis, Than and you all held the "Senior Producer" title, what would happen if you didn't want the extra hassle? Could you go to HR or the Opester and say that, or when folks were hired was it an understanding they'd eventually need to take on the role?

Also, I don't know why People use the fact that Danny posts here as a dig. It reflects equally negative on everyone here lol

You got promoted because you were Anthony's drinking buddy and he liked having you around.

Is this just how you cope?

Wasn't cancelled today Danny!

No, but soon. There's barely an audience and the audience they have doesn't seem to enjoy the product very much.

Seriously, you don't have to name the company or give the company address. Just what is your current profession? What do you do for a living, character?

To be as vague as I possibly can considering this is (or was supposed to be) an Erock thread, finance. Take that as you will.

Jenna

Finance isn't necessarily the stock market. Take the W, son. That's all you're getting. I work a job somebody else paid $200K for a degree to get.

You know I tend to not get involved in all the kike hate shit that goes on around these parts, but I just have to point out a Jew getting expelled from the industries he tried to work in (broadcasting, video games) and eventually settling down in "finance". Way to break the stereotype, schlomo.