Erick jingle day

He's not even that fat.
I don't like how people retconned him not having "been that fat before", he was easily twice the size of anyone else in the office not named Carlesi and it wasn't like he was particularly tall where it made sense. Even pointing out how jarringly thin all the rest of them were, Hawk had noticeable tits and no jawline even at his most presentable.

Greygooser

Quietly now
I don't like how people retconned him not having "been that fat before", he was easily twice the size of anyone else in the office not named Carlesi and it wasn't like he was particularly tall where it made sense. Even pointing out how jarringly thin all the rest of them were, Hawk had noticeable tits and no jawline even at his most presentable.
Roland was fatter than Nagel

FamilyDollar

Welcome to our establishment
I believe this was an Opie quote.