• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric Hildy has followed my family and is smiling at my kids..

PorqueDealer

Portly Pepperoni Purveyor
Forum Clout
Those shrubs have direct lineage back to Pope Gregory XVI
3 apostles from the NoBacon Defense Force have been dispatched to keep 24h watch and they will drop a car battery on Hildys head (in self defense) to protect them.

You focus on protecting your family while a final solution is determined for the Hildy Question

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Those shrubs have direct lineage back to Pope Gregory XVI
3 apostles from the NoBacon Defense Force have been dispatched to keep 24h watch and they will drop a car battery on Hildys head (in self defense) to protect them.

You focus on protecting your family while a final solution is determined for the Hildy Question
Those were his mother's shrubs. Boomia's mudda brought them over from Sicily, the old country. It wasn't just simply prized shrubs that Hildy vandalized, but a priceless Prongay family heirloom as well. Here's Boomia's mudda in tears from when she heard the news.
9ffcbea1898924d195b35652590b1512.png

TorqueWheeler

An enormous amount of muscle.
Forum Clout
In the same time frame as he called my son and sent the police to my house, shrubs on one of my properties were run over 9that's what it looked like). My landscaper tied them up, but they don't look as good anymore. I haven't even heard Hildy try to deny it was him, so it was him.
Fucking monster deserves to be beaten to death by niggers. He's lucky we're all good god fearing people here.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Please stay safe, Prongays.

Eric is escalating his pedophile violence and he’s clearly got a vendetta against the whole family.

If the kids really are big and well built, I think we can safely assume he’s going to resort to weapons. Does he have guns? Will he try and knife rape Zoomia?

I just don’t know. Keep your heads on a swivel, pronchops.

Forum Clout
Eric Hildeman is the guy who thinks child rapists are good people, isn’t he? He seems like a sick and dangerous guy. Head on a swivel, guys like him are never satisfied with fantasy they always end up taking this stuff into the real world.