• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric Hildeman was disqualified from the Green Party because he’s a registered sex offender (of kids)

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Actually, yeah. New medical treatments have her living normally. Been that way for quite some time.

Face it, you're all entertaining ME now.
Your wife has shit crust around her poopy anus right now. You know it, I know it, everybody knows it. There is no medical treatment for dirty fat shits-a lot bitches.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
Forum Clout
Actually, yeah. New medical treatments have her living normally. Been that way for quite some time.

Face it, you're all entertaining ME now.
She's a worthless drain on society and dog butt ugly.
Screenshot-20231005-201131-Chrome.jpg

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Hasn't denied it? Holy shit, have YOU not been paying attention. Of course I denied it. You know who else denies it? YOU! You all deny it while you sit and laugh, knowing you make this shit shit up. The problem is, I'm laughing right there with ya.
I just want to post this again to show you’re a MASSIVE FAGGOT! To not get a joke. No wonder you’re such a miserable piece of shit!

You could never hang here Hildy. You take yourself WAY too seriously!

Forum Clout
Eric Hildeman, a noted advocate for child rape, thinks black people are violent and incapable of being civilised. Bad person.
Also, he has failed at everything he has tried whether it’s molesting children, writing fiction or running for public office. A real big fat failure.

New Name

Peace and love ❤️
Forum Clout
Only a kid-toucher and its incontinent beast of a pants-shitting beard spouse would refer to their home as such. Disgusting child predators, the pair of them. Makes me sick.
A late 80s mcdonaldland ball pit with 10x the fecal matter and none of the joyful ignorance because the shitter posted on Facebook how poopy she made all of the balls. But she's not embarrassed. She's empowered.

Attachments

• F5A48059-2ED9-4DFC-A02A-82EF6A4FAA04.gif
    F5A48059-2ED9-4DFC-A02A-82EF6A4FAA04.gif
    969.5 KB · Views: 3

Jizz

Forum Clout
Hasn't denied it? Holy shit, have YOU not been paying attention. Of course I denied it. You know who else denies it? YOU! You all deny it while you sit and laugh, knowing you make this shit shit up. The problem is, I'm laughing right there with ya.
how many hats do you have in your collection?