• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric Hildeman listened to Moria Greyland on NPS

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
Once again, I side with Moira. What happened to her was inexcusable, and you've heard me say so. John Scalzi openly sided with her. I've met nobody in SFWA or anywhere else that doesn't sympathize with her.
Here you go again. "I don't think Pat is an abrasive asshole because he's been nice to me". "Moira was never shunned by SFWA because everyone I've met at SFWA told me they didn't shun her".

My dude, you have the critical thinking skills of a five year old. She said she was shunned. How does that not register with you? Believe all women, unless I don't want to? The "for political reasons" is flimsy. But even if it was, you want to celebrate an organization that "shuns" people simply for being a republican? That's insane, and I say this as a far left, flaming liberal.

RoxburyRick

Forum Clout
Once again, I side with Moira. What happened to her was inexcusable, and you've heard me say so. John Scalzi openly sided with her. I've met nobody in SFWA or anywhere else that doesn't sympathize with her.

She was never "shunned." She's no longer invited to conventions, not because of what she has to say about her parents or SFWA. She's no longer invited because she went right-wing conservative. Maybe BasedCon will make her a GOH.

@Sue Lightning, I thought Torswats was Domagoj Mislav Patkovic
That's pathetic, even for you you cretin

DominusOdium

Come back, Liz Clarke
Forum Clout

She was never "shunned." She's no longer invited to conventions, not because of what she has to say about her parents or SFWA. She's no longer invited because she went right-wing conservative. Maybe BasedCon will make her a GOH.

@Sue Lightning, I thought Torswats was Domagoj Mislav Patkovic?
So instead of standing up for Moira and victims of the pernicious child molestation problem in the "fandom" communities, on a daily basis, you spend your time standing up for internet asshole Patrick S Tomlinson hoping he'll notice and give you the attention your life lacks. Pathetic. But keep on telling everyone how "Good without a sky daddy" you are.

DrTorqueCarlisi

Go to mass
Forum Clout
Here you go again. "I don't think Pat is an abrasive asshole because he's been nice to me". "Moira was never shunned by SFWA because everyone I've met at SFWA told me they didn't shun her".

My dude, you have the critical thinking skills of a five year old. She said she was shunned. How does that not register with you? Believe all women, unless I don't want to? The "for political reasons" is flimsy. But even if it was, you want to celebrate an organization that "shuns" people simply for being a republican? That's insane, and I say this as a far left, flaming liberal.

These are great points. We're the funsters. SFWA are shunsters.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
Nice free-thinking and diverse conventions, stupid

Not even “alt-right”, or “white supremacist”, etc.

Simply banned for being “right wing conservative”. You do realize that’s insane? That’s like banning 50% of the country. Come on Eric.
Did I say "banned?" No, I did not. Because she isn't. She hasn't been invited as GOH to many cons anymore, but that's not a ban. I've never seen a "ban" on her. She'd be welcome at the Milwaukee Falcon.

TorquieTwoBeers

Forum Clout
The more Hildy says the more I don’t like him. Didn’t think that was possible but holy shit here are.
It's because he's a disingenuous, faux-intellectual fraud. Pretty much every person who labels themselves as a "free thinker" or a "skeptic" is a boring idiot larping as an intellectual. Hildy is no different. He's maybe a little above average intelligence and he's latched onto that to elevate himself to genius/MENSA status.

Aside from all of that, his wife is extremely disgusting and the idea of her in anything resembling a sexual context is nauseating. Not even doing a bit here. She is gross.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Did I say "banned?" No, I did not. Because she isn't. She hasn't been invited as GOH to many cons anymore, but that's not a ban. I've never seen a "ban" on her. She'd be welcome at the Milwaukee Falcon.
Nice responding to my questions douche. I thought you were an intellectual. Were my moral dilemmas too complicated for you? Do you need me to make analogies about lusting after children for you to engage or understand?

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
giphy.gif

@NormsGhost

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Which is why you still support the SFWA and pedos who abused her. Thats not siding with her. You are siding with her abusers. You should be calling out the SFWA every chance you can but you dont because it jeopardizes your career.

I dont know, I thought it was Dushatar? According to Jackie and your own retweeting of the story and subsuequent lack of denial or clearing of his name. You think I know who Torswats is? Oh of course you do because you think we're behind it, loser.
@NormsGhost wanna respond to this one? I thought Jackie was Dushatar! I know those are Jackies words, but oddly enough you retweeted them and said Torswats was Dushatar. Pretty strange for you to do if you dont believe it. And now youre pulling out some random name? Wow! So what happened to Dushatar? Just an innocent victim slandered for no reason? But god forbid Patrick has something he didnt do attatched to him. Or are you gonna move the goalposts again? That you never accused Dushatar? And even if you did it had no effect on his life? Great. Make more justifications as to how what you do is different and morally justifiable while we're wrong.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
@NormsGhost Did you think you would roll in here and get called faggot a million times, or that we'd be shaking in our diapers? Meanwhile you're getting called out on your "intellectual" takes, and you have no reasoning nor justification, so you run. I thought you liked challeneges. I thought you liked thinking. I thought you liked dunking on us! What happened! Because everytime you make a response you inevitably open up a hundred more holes in your reasoning for us to jump on. You are a middle of the bell curve fucking retard and you cant admit this.