• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

Eric Hildeman listened to Moria Greyland on NPS

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout
He heard Moria talk about the beginning of the SFWA and it's child molesting foundations. He heard her talk about one of the most celebrated SFWA icons raping children.

Eric then heard Moria flat say that the current and past SFWA completely shunned her for coming out against her mother

..and then he ignored it all to clip audio of Dan saying he fucked a girl that looked like his wife

Bad and or sick guy

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
@NormsGhost isn’t interested in the nuanced debate or conversation he pretends he wants to have. He ignores literally everything that doesn’t fit into what he wants to hear. It’s why he unabashedly believes Robert Prongay, and said “I believe it but want to see more evidence” about our Omani sultan. But Eric is a pedophile? You need more than just words for that, you need video of him actually committing sex crimes against a child. Oh but Torswats is Dushatar because they have a similar username? SOUNDS GOOD TO ME! He is not here in good faith. He is a faggot.

NormsGhost

...and I AM funny!
Forum Clout
He heard Moria talk about the beginning of the SFWA and it's child molesting foundations. He heard her talk about one of the most celebrated SFWA icons raping children.

Eric then heard Moria flat say that the current and past SFWA completely shunned her for coming out against her mother

..and then he ignored it all to clip audio of Dan saying he fucked a girl that looked like his wife

Bad and or sick guy
Once again, I side with Moira. What happened to her was inexcusable, and you've heard me say so. John Scalzi openly sided with her. I've met nobody in SFWA or anywhere else that doesn't sympathize with her.

She was never "shunned." She's no longer invited to conventions, not because of what she has to say about her parents or SFWA. She's no longer invited because she went right-wing conservative. Maybe BasedCon will make her a GOH.

@Sue Lightning, I thought Torswats was Domagoj Mislav Patkovic?

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer - Nuke Israel
Forum Clout
Once again, I side with Moira. What happened to her was inexcusable, and you've heard me say so. John Scalzi openly sided with her. I've met nobody in SFWA or anywhere else that doesn't sympathize with her.

She was never "shunned." She's no longer invited to conventions, not because of what she has to say about her parents or SFWA. She's no longer invited because she went right-wing conservative. Maybe BasedCon will make her a GOH.

I hope a nigger shoots you in the face and you survive.

Honey Badger

My father has no penis
Forum Clout

Your wife is a 0 out of 10 “my dude”

Turk February

Our experiences exceed yours.
Forum Clout

Torswats goes by Potato69 over on Kick, he claims his name is Tim Dooley, but he is actually Thomas Dahl. He spent a year in prison for threatening a Danish member or parliament. Bad guy.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Which is why you still support the SFWA and pedos who abused her. Thats not siding with her. You are siding with her abusers. You should be calling out the SFWA every chance you can but you dont because it jeopardizes your career.

I dont know, I thought it was Dushatar? According to Jackie and your own retweeting of the story and subsuequent lack of denial or clearing of his name. You think I know who Torswats is? Oh of course you do because you think we're behind it, loser.

SpaceEdge

Intern at Sojourner's
Forum Clout

Absolutely fucking pathetic. Even though it's a lie, it's still beyond sad that you think it's acceptable to shun people from society because they have different politics. You are not a free thinker, you are a strong supporter of the Chinese social point system

But yes, you saying it was political is a lie. She was shunned when she did it, at that time she wasn't political or even very old. She was shunned for reporting her rape, hildeman.
Very convenient you leave out that the SFWA leadership was directly connected to her mom, even calling her a mentor. Liar. Pedophile defend er.

You are also lying about taking her side. It's obvious from everything you posted here about the area you DID NOT take her side. Why even lie about this? Fucking read your own post history.

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
You are also lying about taking her side. It's obvious from everything you posted here about the area you DID NOT take her side. Why even lie about this? Fucking read your own post history.
What do you mean? People who often take the victims side offer explanations as to why theyre shunned and how its justifiable. Or wait @NormsGhost is this just another super nuanced take im too dumb to understand? How do you support a victim when you collaborate with the org complicit in her abuse?

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
Which is why you still support the SFWA and pedos who abused her. Thats not siding with her. You are siding with her abusers. You should be calling out the SFWA every chance you can but you dont because it jeopardizes your career.

I dont know, I thought it was Dushatar? According to Jackie and your own retweeting of the story and subsuequent lack of denial or clearing of his name. You think I know who Torswats is? Oh of course you do because you think we're behind it, loser.
@NormsGhost will you weasel out of this one as well? "JACKIE SAID THAT NOT ME!" But you endorsed it, retard. And you refused to retract it. Youre quick to use Jackies words as your own than worm out of responsibility when her words are proven to be wrong.

Prison Enjoyer

Forum Clout
Eric hildeman "she was shunned for going right wing duuuurr"

Meanwhile she's a fucking teenager at the time and you're saying she's alt right. Fucking pathetic.

Being against pedophilia and forcibly grooming & transing young kids is considered "alt right" by the vast majority of leftists today.

Hildy and other SFWA goons aren't lying here, they are being open and honest about what their opinion is. "She went right-wing conservative" = She said pedophilia is bad. Nothing more than that.