Eric Hildeman is a child rape apologist

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
ONLY 4? Call me an alarmist, but I think 1 is too many
9f04b9c140963f69bef4b796461e215e.jpg

3e529946f11f72d79c8bedc8805ae064.jpg

Look at this ugly colored freak and tell me this isn't a kid's worst nightmare. How could you defend this?
bc77efb6676c4603ebb25c48fa2a1348.jpg

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
He’s right. Because the church raped so many boys, it’s ok for the SFWA to rape boys. Just like how, hitler killed so many people, it’s ok for the US government to murder so many civilians. What a fucking retard faggot. I hope him and his entire family die in an aids house fire.

captain_kamala

Calling all simps
He’s right. Because the church raped so many boys, it’s ok for the SFWA to rape boys. Just like how, hitler killed so many people, it’s ok for the US government to murder so many civilians. What a fucking retard faggot. I hope him and his entire family die in an aids house fire.
luckily we got a head start with his parent's deaths. how many sfwa members are there vs members of the baptist church? i'm guessing the ratio of sex offenders is the same

BudDickman

Doesn't this guy pretend to be some kind of logician. Because this is classic whataboutism.

"Let's unpack this. He makes the argument that the SFWA's history of defending pedophiles is not problematic, because there is some other organization that apparently is worse. This is intellectually dishonest and flawed thinking. Using this type of argument, you can excuse any sort of reprehensible behavior as long as there is someone else somewhere that is more reprehensible. You would only ever be able to criticize the most reprehensible offender."

RobertMewler

Why in the world would he bring this up?
He's a nobody sci-fi podcaster who desperately wants in at what he thinks is the cool kid's club. That's why he sucks Pat's dick so hard; he wants to form an alliance with a local sci-fi 'celebrity'.

He probably figures if he can get into Pat's good graces he could then team up with an even larger group and get interviews and clicks on his podcast. It's a classic grift (which is fine) but doing it on the backs of raped children is not a good look.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

Reginald VelPenis
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hogg_(novel)

Read that plot synopsis if you can even stomach it and tell me that it's a stretch that a guy who looks like a child eating monster from a fairytale and writes almost exclusively about men raping kids is a pedophile.

Don't mind the part where Norman Mailer said the book definitely has literary and artistic merit. He was a delusional, degenerate, crazy piece of shit too.

Uncle Anthony Cumia

Hot tubs, guns and slack jawed brothers
Like I’ve said before, the Muzzies got some of this shit right. Convicted of child molestation and murder, executed minutes later. Fucking scum. Again what should’ve happened to Ed Kramer. But according to Harlan Ellison Kramer being jailed and given a fair trial was “Stone Age Treatment” but yet in Yemen they put this scumbag down in minutes for being scum.

Stent

they tell me I’m sweet enough
Eric is right. What Hitler did isn't important when you see the damage the Egyptian Pharaohs inflicted on the Jews.

Eric hasn't even mentioned the Holocaust so I can only assume he thinks it didn't even happen! If that's what Carl Sagan would've thought then who am I to question the science?