IMG_3622.jpeg
IMG_3624.jpeg
IMG_3625.jpeg
IMG_3626.jpeg

Udders

Crumbly feta is not God's Plan
β€Ž
β€Ž
The only thing I can think of is he's trying to make an "LOL BOOZE" post but trying to pass it off as his own instead of quote tweeting the original, which is even gayer. He never said he was there, but he's implying it by not crediting the original post. Fat, stupid, social media addict.

BoomerSperg

β€Ž
β€Ž
Why are there ads in the middle of your exchanges?
He's probably using a free texting app, like textnow, that allows you to make as many phone numbers as you have fake google and facebook accounts, with the numbers resetting every week.

This is all heresay of course, I'd never personally commit felony telephone harassment, a crime I've been told by redditors gets you life in prison with no parole.

John Wayne Gacy

Patrick's real father
β€Ž
Between boasting about still owning the newborn murder threat arrest t-shirt, the Podestweeting with Jackie the other night, and this, I am beginning to think we’re in a hair-raising new period with Patrick.
Hopefully it's his sanity crumbling like the delicious topping on the Dutch Apple pies he shoves in his face multiple times a day.

LockedHDD__Pot

β€Ž
β€Ž
he thinks he's clever hiding behind 'technicality tomlinson' - he never avtually said 'look at these drinks of mine', but everyone sees & knows what he's upto. Even the Nadowski judge wouldn't allow it. It really isn't clever & I can't wait for it to get him into more trouble.

I hope he keeps stealing from black twitter so we can keep exposing him. It's great since he needs to watch his manners while addressing the diverse intersectionalites

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
β€Ž
β€Ž