Embarrassing/Lame/Bad Songs that you like anyway

G

[MEDIA=youtube]sT0g16_LQaQ[/MEDIA]
Dammit is a great song, in my opinion it's the best on that album.

[MEDIA=youtube]BJ7NVjZ-Eyg[/MEDIA]

Pick pretty much any 80s new wave song. The production on them was great. A lot of common modern recording techniques were pioneered during this time. I'm a fan for 80s faggot pop.
One of my favorite songs from the 80s

Don't care if it's a meme older than time itself, this song is just good. I hear it at the grocery store sometimes. I also have a cassette copy of it as a single from the album. Wow and the video has 1.2B views.
[MEDIA=youtube]dQw4w9WgXcQ[/MEDIA]

I watched that film last night in Soho with a broad the other day. It has some interesting ideas and great "feel" but completely lost its way for m however this version of downtown from it has been stuck in my head ever since. That Anya Taylor Joy is weird looking but in a good way. Also the kiwi girl who can see her is completely my type

I'm meeting up with a ex from about 2005 tomorrow and it's got me thinking of the bands she dragged me to go see. This particularly faggy song is stuck in my head now

DMAN

SUFFERING FROM DMANIA, PRONE TO DMANIC EPISODES
I'm meeting up with a ex from about 2005 tomorrow and it's got me thinking of the bands she dragged me to go see. This particularly faggy song is stuck in my head now

Where we at with the faggy early 2000's hipster music for cute white women?