Elton John’s only listenable song since 1989

wbgreen

May St. Mel bless you
I remember Opie and Anthony did a bit on Elton John's "I'm Still Standing" video and Anthony commented on the fact that Elton must have had a "lead-lined asshole" because he survived the 80s and 90s and didn't get aids. I thought that was mildly humorous and it gave me a loff.

I thought the same thing. Any fag who made it out the 80s alive should be recruited into the Avengers.

I think Elton was always just a boring monogamous homo. He looks like those kind of rare gay dudes who live like old women by the time they are 30. They don't party and live in houses that look like antique stores. Other fags mock them. But when you have an incurable and deadly STD running around, it's the safest way to be gay.

G

I think Elton was always just a boring monogamous homo. He looks like those kind of rare gay dudes who live like old women by the time they are 30. They don't party and live in houses that look like antique stores.
Wasn't he a massive cokehead renowned for his flamboyant parties? Never been a fan of his music - "I don't like soft ass shit" - to quote Tony Todd in The Rock, but the wife tried to get me to watch that Rocketman movie. Christ, what a gaylord gala. Made it halfway through.

Fortified Wine

Sweet liquor eases the pain
Wasn't he a massive cokehead renowned for his flamboyant parties? Never been a fan of his music - "I don't like soft ass shit" - to quote Tony Todd in The Rock, but the wife tried to get me to watch that Rocketman movie. Christ, what a gaylord gala. Made it halfway through.
He still is....only like 2 years ago this dude I know dropped off a bunch of blow for him and Britney Spears partying.

"so I guess you're the asshole we're waiting for"